Matchday 27

Remove this Banner Ad

much improved in the 2nd half though. but the set up really does send our back 4 up s**t creek. refusing to give de jong a new contract and then going out and spending money on guys who havent been able to replace him will go down as a horrendous **** up.
Much improved in the 2nd half? Do you mean defensively? I thought it got a little tighter at both ends, but by getting a handle on it defensively, you gave it up in midfield and we managed to control the game and possession throughout the second half. Eventually the goal came.

Arsenal are 3 points from fifth. Hardly entrenched in the top four.
Have to agree. Can't understand how, with 11 games left, we're anywhere near certain of a top 4 spot. Especially when our 4th central midfielder went down with an injury last night.

Much improved in the 2nd half? Do you mean defensively? I thought it got a little tighter at both ends, but by getting a handle on it defensively, you gave it up in midfield and we managed to control the game and possession throughout the second half. Eventually the goal came.

no i mean vinny improved his performance defensively in the 2nd half

we gave up the midfield as soon as the teams came out

UTD. Have always done this especially under Fergie in the latter years, how he got them to win the league honestly is amazing and down to him only.

How many late goals did his sides score, or they would turn up and produce dog s**t and still manage to win it was seriously infuriating

edit quoting myself means I'm kinda drunk

United deserved their many, many late goals. Was very annoying but the pressure they placed on opponents late in the game when they needed a goal was amazing.

The twats.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back