Matchday 28 + QPR V Tottenham

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that in black and white:p

That would have been Keegans last win against United before his meltdown.

:D please mate, that's only 20 odd years ago. Not THAT old! Besides everything is black and white in Geordieland - even the TVs! ;)

I wanted to chuck up something more recent but recent history has not been terribly kind to us in this fixture...

Given our current form and defence, I'm expecting something rather ugly tomorrow morning (for those of the black and white persuasion) That is unless your former superstar Gabby Obertan decides to pull something out of his backside and show you all what you're missing. :p:oops:

Poyet was pretty lucky. Brucey was a tough campaigner back in the day. Would back him in. Like when Gattuso went around sniping spurs players until Joe Jordan made him look like a bitch.

Bruce has said he'll buy the ref assistant a beer as a thank you for holding him back.

Cruical victory for soton. They needed that one just to say they're still up for the top 4 fight. Plus it makes it more interesting for the neutral now.

Hoping to see Bony from the start, a bit of intensity and a miserable Jatz and FryerTuck at the end of the night (sorry lads, i still remember the last time we played you at our place. We owe you).

Seriously, Fellaini playing as a false 9. Why does LVG continue to play people out of position? Give Rafael a start!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently we should have had a penalty. Hope that doesn't come back and haunt us...

Hope Gomis is okay!

This has nail biting heart attack bullshit written all over it. Can't we win easily anymore?

Most boring half of football I can remember. Leicester spent 70% of the half preparing to take a goal kick, we spent the rest passing around making no effort at all to actually do anything.

Wow City are the luckiest team in the PL. What was Bony thinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back