Matchday 8

Who will win?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Why not focus more on city getting smashed 4-1 by Spurs a week or so ago?? Surely more embarrassing.

Anyway, just on Rooney, LVG can drop him to try and fire him up but I actually don't think he has it in him anymore to raise his game and start banging them in. Need to sign a replacement in the summer window.

Why not focus more on city getting smashed 4-1 by Spurs a week or so ago?? Surely more embarrassing.

Anyway, just on Rooney, LVG can drop him to try and fire him up but I actually don't think he has it in him anymore to raise his game and start banging them in. Need to sign a replacement in the summer window.
Er, because that was last week.

_85904725_getimage-5.png

man is nuts

Chelsea unlucky not to have a penalty.

Watching highlights show and Ivanovic has had about 5 baths. He was atrocious.

I noticed on the highlights Walker got a few baths too against Swansea. If in some hideous world you had to pick one to start, who would it be?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spu
ah come on Crooks is great, he actually does have a brain, unlike most footballers. Was a decent forward when I was just a nipper - one of the first black players to make an impact playing in England

I noticed on the highlights Walker got a few baths too against Swansea. If in some hideous world you had to pick one to start, who would it be?
Swansea's whole gameplan was to get it to Monterro. A RB doing his job is never going to get on the highlights show but I'd say after the opening 15-20 mins Walker won the majority of his battles with Monterro. He is nowhere near Ivanovic levels of spud-ness, brain farts yes but he actually does his job for the most part

I only saw the goals from that game.

But Kizza's logic isn't half bad :D

But Jesus Christ Ivanovic is ******* terrible now. He had repeated baths. Won't need to shower for a month after the performance against Southampton.

Smalling has been the best defender in the league this season and has improved a lot under lvg.

Most underrated player in the league atm
he stole that joke of twitter. Ashley Young would be Chelsea's 2nd best defender behind Azpi.

Back