Matchday 8

Who will win?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The problem wasn't really our defence. The midfield should never have really let the likes of Ozil and Ramsey run free like they did.

Darmian was shithouse too.

Didn't watch the game, wasn't really motivated to watch a replay. I've always question some of Mourinho's decisions but he's always proved me wrong, but now he is running out of chances.

This is a creative pass from Cahill:
Seeing Ivanovic in the background, I'm surprised he isn't on the right wing.

The problem wasn't really our defence. The midfield should never have really let the likes of Ozil and Ramsey run free like they did.

Darmian was shithouse too.
You did pair two slow and old blokes in midfield though. Bastian and Carrick were always gonna get torn up. You cant play those two in tandem in this league or it will spell trouble.

You did pair two slow and old blokes in midfield though. Bastian and Carrick were always gonna get torn up. You cant play those two in tandem in this league or it will spell trouble.
yeah. Louis does make some bizarre and simple tactical errors at times and yet is equally brilliant at other times.....kinda frustrating when you see the teamsheet and know there is something obviously wrong. I guess you've had the same issues with Lovren playing ahead of Sakho and pulling your hair out:drunk:

If Basti or Carrick are playing, Schneiderlin or Herrera needs to be in there. A young bloke grafting and then giving it to Basti/Carrick.

Ah well, i'm sure Woody will just buy Messi/Ronaldo/Neymar/Muller/Lewa in the summer:rainbow:.......again :drunk:

yeah. Louis does make some bizarre and simple tactical errors at times and yet is equally brilliant at other times.....kinda frustrating when you see the teamsheet and know there is something obviously wrong. I guess you've had the same issues with Lovren playing ahead of Sakho and pulling your hair out:drunk:

If Basti or Carrick are playing, Schneiderlin or Herrera needs to be in there. A young bloke grafting and then giving it to Basti/Carrick.

Ah well, i'm sure Woody will just buy Messi/Ronaldo/Neymar/Muller/Lewa in the summer:rainbow:.......again :drunk:
Yeah sometimes it baffles the mind. We are just fans, they are the managers but sometimes you just sit back and think, it's obvious! What is he doing??

When I saw the team sheet for United in the Arsenal game, I thought you would have trouble and so it proved. You're absolutely right regarding your midfield options. Neither Carrick or Bastian are poor players, but you cant play them together. It has to be one or the other next to a more mobile player like Schneiderlin or Herrera, * even Fellaini at a stretch.

You're right about Lovren. EVERYONE could see Sakho is the better option but Lovren just kept getting picked even after his absolute nightmare against West Ham, there he was in the starting XI against United. I was livid.

Managers and their ego's huh.

The biggest problem with Rodgers was how stubborn he was. It will be interesting to see if LVG learns from what happened or if he goes back to that pairing again.

Schweinsteiger isn't a 90 minute player. Especially not in the Premier League. He is a good super sub, but he doesn't have the legs to play whole games against top teams.

How do you spend 300 million and still have a squad with the many and obvious flaws that United has?

City and Arsenal are the contenders. Arsenal's best is as good as City's best but I still struggle to see them maintaining it all season.

Fun Fact: the best ever position after having 8 points or less after 8 games? 5th. Chelsea will have to have a historic final 30 games to make the Champions League. Or maybe they can just qualify as champions like last time they missed the top 4.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back