Universal Love Matt Arnot

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep. After the loss to Collingwood in the rooms, there was footage of King literally leaning over right into Gordon's face, probably telling him to keep your head up as it was not Gordon's best game of footy. It was great to see him giving support to the new guy, instilling confidence etc.
Where...?

Yep. After the loss to Collingwood in the rooms, there was footage of King literally leaning over right into Gordon's face, probably telling him to keep your head up as it was not Gordon's best game of footy. It was great to see him giving support to the new guy, instilling confidence etc.
He's a good leader Kingy despite what Caro says. I think he's done as a player but will provide great leadership to the youngsters at VFL. 1-0 with him in the team. :p

Good game from the biscuit tonight - 6 tackles and a goal (could have been 3 with a bit more accuracy).

Agree, should be playing full time midfield (Thomas' position) with McDonough or even Knights/Lennon coming in as a forward who can do stints in the middle.

Has the size and mindset already - has a good tank as well (one of the fittest at the club IIRC?).

Played a solid game, will need to get his hands on the footy a bit more going forward. Still looks like he's playing for his life, hopefully he can start to believe he belongs and cement his spot, because Thomas getting the footy 20+ times a game is killing us.

It is good to see younger guys like Matt Arnot start to build some confidence and cement their place in the team. Arnot will be an important player for us in the future. He is not afraid of winning contested possessions and he can use the ball well by foot. His ferociousness at the ball will be needed in the next two weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Arnot is becoming my favorite player. The type we need a lot more of. He should be our core, our foundation. Tough, uncompromising, skillful, gets his body in, has attitude.

Instead we have players like Petterd, Thomas, Grigg etc as our core.

Matt Arnot should be our model. That's when we have serious shot of flags.

Isn't that the truth.

There was a guy running around for Brisbane that went later in the draft that me and tigs2010 liked a lot and he was great tonight besides one moment of madness. Another Arnot type we should be drafting.

Lewis Taylor?

Arnot is becoming my favorite player. The type we need a lot more of. He should be our core, our foundation. Tough, uncompromising, skillful, gets his body in, has attitude.

Instead we have players like Petterd, Thomas, Grigg etc as our core.

Matt Arnot should be our model. That's when we have serious shot of flags.
Look guys I love what Arnott brings to the table, but the fact of the matter is he had 13 possessions. He has a long way to go

look g

Look guys I love what Arnott brings to the table, but the fact of the matter is he had 13 possessions. He has a long way to go

look g
Arnot's 13 touches were far more effective than Grigg's 29
Totally agree with stylo on this . 13 quality touches which he predominately won . Have a defensive first attitude , Tackles blokes like they should be and uses the ball very well . Has Thomas an Grigg comfortably covered .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back