Status
Not open for further replies.

Cleric

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 14, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
I heard yesterday that M Crouch has been approached by a Vic club to go home, but he didnt say any teams so I went "meh"
Was just reading the main board and someone is saying that St Kilda have put a big offer to Matty of about 400k a year and he is considering it.

if they're paying significant overs and it squeezes him out I'll be disappointed, but could deal with it.

especially when we reach the trade table...

if they're paying significant overs and it squeezes him out I'll be disappointed, but could deal with it.

especially when we reach the trade table...
If Saints are offering that much for a 2nd yr player they will struggle to put together a competitor in the years to come.

I do think that there is a race by player managers to out do each other to keep and gain players on their books. When a manager like Pickering is pulling in big deals like Buddys, other managers try and be as aggressive and greedy as they can to prove themselfs as big time as well.
Anyway, get him signed up AFC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rumour just in:

Adelaide will fold as a club at the end of the season due to no players actually interested in playing for the club. All have requested trades due to receiving $400k+ offers from other clubs. Despite Adelaide assured of receiving just one first rounder for dangerfield they have stated that the loss of the rest of the squad for maximim picks of a low third rounder at best in a shallow draft is just too hard to build a club.

Thread created by a Geelong troll, surprise surprise. Wouldn't put too much thought into it. Getting a regular game and has been well looked after with him and his brother. Won't be going anywhere.
I assume you mean the main board thread... not this one?
Cleric's clearly has some delightfully rough edges but hardly a troll here.

Not sure I'd want to keep him if it required $400k. Love his ability but that's great coin for his first contract after his initial one (I think.. i really have no idea!)

I'd probably do it for the Saints first rounder....

I assume you mean the main board thread... not this one?
Cleric's clearly has some delightfully rough edges but hardly a troll here.
Haha yes Allef, definitely meant the one on the main board, Geelong poster with less that 20 posts. I take anything Geelong people say about our young guys with an ocean of salt. Over here we hardly know anything with our current leaders not letting anything slip, so I doubt some stirring nypsy from the cats would have the foggiest.

Haha yes Allef, definitely meant the one on the main board, Geelong poster with less that 20 posts. I take anything Geelong people say about our young guys with an ocean of salt. Over here we hardly know anything with our current leaders not letting anything slip, so I doubt some stirring nypsy from the cats would have the foggiest.
Is it the Geelong poster who has never been seen in the same room as the Geelong poster starting threads here lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back