May 20, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
WSW, Tottenham Hotspur, Leeds Utd
Both guns. Discuss :thumbsu:

Both guns

Well I have to disagree.

Priddis is an accumulator with very questionable disposal skills and decision making ability.

Sloane by the Flemington Straight.

Edit: Typo

Last edited:
Sloane without question. Priddis is probably the best example in the AFL of why stats don't necessarily translate to performance. Excellent numbers, minimal hurt factor. Unless you mean hurting his own team by slowness and poor decision making. Laughable that his name is being thrown about for AA.
Sloane is a dynamic player who has single handedly dragged his side over the line against us a couple of times. I guarantee teams put more thought into stopping Sloane than Priddis.

Sloane without question. Priddis is probably the best example in the AFL of why stats don't necessarily translate to performance. Excellent numbers, minimal hurt factor. Unless you mean hurting his own team by slowness and poor decision making. Laughable that his name is being thrown about for AA. Sloane is a dynamic player who has single handedly dragged his side over the line against us a couple of times. I guarantee teams put more thought into stopping Sloane than Priddis.

+1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sloane. Young and hasn't his peak, despite being a very good player. Bit of an odd poll though, I don't really consider the players to be similar.

Sloane would be a better fit for us so went with him - Priddis is a gun though, very underrated.

Back