Matt Rendell...

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Matt Rendall...

I believe him. Must be extremely frustrated at what has happened after hearing his side of the story.

Sounds very assertive with his side of the story, and from his tone and how angry he is getting you would believe it. He's not backing down, that's for sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sounds like his comment was a throw away line referring to what might happen unless young aboriginal players are better prepared for afl, rather than a policy he actively employs in recruiting.

caro is amazingly stupid.

Caroline Wilson needs to stay out of it. What a moron, she hasn't listened to him properly, just like her articles, takes one little quote and ignores the rest. I've tried to give her a chance in the past but she's lost me for good now.

Rendall seems to be the only one with the guts to actually tell it like it is.

Lyon looks lost by it all too, the difference is he knew to keep his mouth shut.

Bloody Caro! He already explained about that stupid line he said!
Stop trying to stir the pot you stupid witch to try and get some s**t headline!

Do you blame him? Got every right the way he's been hung out.

Sounds like he's speaking truthfully, gotta feel for the guy.

Also, **** you Caro you mole!

Hell no, I agree with you completely. Had every right to.

Listening to what Vlad said, it's pretty clear he has been made a scapegoat.

Agree with Caro being a mole. It's like she doesn't even listen, then just re-hashes her same stupid questions.

Caro's out of her league here, too hard trying to find a headline and not actually listening to the mans words.

God he really is throwing everything out there isnt he? carrow certainly isnt helping things! keeps undermining him!
I must say, i believe his version of events. The one thing i dont get is how he can still be mates with the guy that has reported him... if he was so innocent wouldnt he hate the guy for basically ruining him?
Then again what he said abut how he felt about his job might explain all that.
Really do feel sorry for the bloke.

Wow! Just wow!

Can't not believe the guy. Either an honest man with a heap of integrity, or the world's best liar.

I'll go with the former.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back