Matthew Hayden's audition for 'worst bloke ever'

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

matthew-hayden-the-cook.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

does anyone remember this being brought up in the media or even hearing about this when it happened

This would be Langer's 100th test where he was knocked out by Ntini.

I remember reading an article where Langer revealed that in retrospect he was too eager to bat at the time and that Ponting was right. Sadly that article came out literally the day before Hughes got hit, proving just how right Ponting was.

Few sooks on here. Clarke isn't exactly a good bloke.

This. And don't know why people get so pissed off about others pointing it out. He's not a good bloke, wasn't well liked by teammates, wasn't "one of the boys", he'll have to console himself with his 11 and a half out of 10 wife and millions of dollars, I'm sure no *s are given by him.

This. And don't know why people get so pissed off about others pointing it out. He's not a good bloke, wasn't well liked by teammates, wasn't "one of the boys", he'll have to console himself with his 11 and a half out of 10 wife and millions of dollars, I'm sure no ****s are given by him.

If it wasn't hayden who is a well known arsehole then people might be willing to listen a bit more.

You're trying to tell me this bloke doesn't look like a smug campaigner?

matthew-hayden-great-outdoors.jpg

Gun batsmen (Did bully on some poor teams but was still excellent nonetheless) but I'd sooner hang myself then be stuck on a plane next to him.

The annoying thing is he doesn't really say anything that's really wrong... But his holier-than-thou attitude is exceptionally grating.

He appeared on Good News Week a few years back and in the middle of a comedy skit he decides to go on a rant about how children need to get out more and exercise etc. Once again nothing wrong with he is saying. But it was completely out of context to the show (it's a "comedy" show FFS) and was an example of how completely unaware he is off his surroundings and the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back