Matthew Hayden's audition for 'worst bloke ever'

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didn't you say you "could guarantee you I know more about cricket and cricket history than you". If that's not trying to sound like a hero online just what is?
It's just a fact. I'm sure that I do. Claiming to have significant knowledge of cricket history is hardly "heroic". Keep fishing for likes off your little mate swampcreature if that's what turns you guys on.

It's just a fact. I'm sure that I do. Claiming to have significant knowledge of cricket history is hardly "heroic". Keep fishing for likes off your little mate swampcreature if that's what turns you guys on.

No, it's a fact, I know more about cricket than you. Do you see how stupid that sounds? And like I said earlier, the fact that you think Warner is better than Hayden and that sweep shots are cheating, and the FACT I disagree would indicate to most reasonable people that I do know more about cricket than you.

And I'm not fishing for likes by the way, my posting is brilliant enough without having to do so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, it's a fact, I know more about cricket than you. Do you see how stupid that sounds? And like I said earlier, the fact that you think Warner is better than Hayden and that sweep shots are cheating, and the FACT I disagree would indicate to most reasonable people that I do know more about cricket than you.

And I'm not fishing for likes by the way, my posting is brilliant enough without having to do so.

Your little mate Swamp likes this

Can you pls quote my post in which I said "sweep shots are cheating"?

Can you pls quote my post in which I said "sweep shots are cheating"?

I was exaggerating for effect, humour and to annoy you, seems it worked. But you did downplay his achievements in India because he made those runs by "sweeping spinners", correct? Pretty easy to do huh?

And you still haven't brought up all of these specific occasions where Hayden failed against quality quicks. Think you mentioned over in South Africa and I brought up a series where he averaged over 60.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back