Matthew Scharenberg

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minimum for rookies is currently $55k from memory. Senior listed players is a little over $100k I think.
Many thanks, ive learnt something.
Much appreciated

I've heard Cox is on a little over 200k
Unsurprising. He had a lucrative job offer from Exxon Mobil back in the US before accepting our offer to play as a rookie. He would have needed a fair chunk of coin to be enticed over here. Given that Cat B rookies are not counted under the salary cap, it would allow us to pay him that $200k with no adverse effects to the cap.

It's also the reason he won't play seniors next week. If they upgrade him his wage is counted in the cap.

Unsurprising. He had a lucrative job offer from Exxon Mobil back in the US before accepting our offer to play as a rookie. He would have needed a fair chunk of coin to be enticed over here. Given that Cat B rookies are not counted under the salary cap, it would allow us to pay him that $200k with no adverse effects to the cap.

It's also the reason he won't play seniors next week. If they upgrade him his wage is counted in the cap.

Good point.

Minimum for rookies is currently $55k from memory. Senior listed players is a little over $100k I think.
It's actually $55,440 for rookies in 2015 but that's pretty close!
Many thanks, ive learnt something. Much appreciated
http://aflagents.com.au/images/uploads/CBA_-_2012-2016_FINAL.pdf

All the current rules/pay rates etc. are spelled out in the Collective Bargaining Agreement. It's well worth reading for anyone interested in such matters, and it's only about a 1.3 MB download.

Don't believe it for a second anyway. Balme has never spoken about player contracts, and hes publicly stated he never will until they're signed. So the last thing he is going to do is tell some random.
Lol, he didn't actually talk to some "random". John Murray is a pie supporter who just tweeted what Balme said during a pre match interview on 3AW on Friday night. The audio file is on the 3AW web site.

Lol, he didn't actually talk to some "random". John Murray is a pie supporter who just tweeted what Balme said during a pre match interview on 3AW on Friday night. The audio file is on the 3AW web site.

Yeah. He is a Member on here. Name on here is damuzzdu

I've heard Cox is on a little over 200k
Lived with a friend of mine, gets 250k, 400 spending a week & leasing a BMW X5, recently moved out as my mate couldn't stand him, thought his Shute don't stink and didn't like his attitude about only being here for the money and would jump ship at a better offer

Not my words by the way!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lived with a friend of mine, gets 250k, 400 spending a week & leasing a BMW X5, recently moved out as my mate couldn't stand him, thought his Shute don't stink and didn't like his attitude about only being here for the money and would jump ship at a better offer

Not my words by the way!

That is the Total Opposite what people say about him:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not my words by the way!

How come he was so close to his shute he could smell it.

Not my words by the way!

Standard American practice.

What other reason would he leave his country to play a sport he has no connection too, $$ and the chance to live as a professional athlete is it.

Thats genius, i like learning this stuff too

Not sure if already posted or not.
http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sp...e-signing-young-defender-matthew-scharenberg/

Collingwood is confident they will re-sign young defender Matthew Scharenberg to a long term contract in the coming weeks.

Scharenberg made his debut a month ago after struggling through his first season with feet injuries because suffering an ACL injury late in the year.

The and Collingwood list manager Derek Hine told the Sunday Rub the club saw Scharenberg as a building block of their team.

"Matthew pretty much came (into the club) in a wheelchair," Hine told the Sunday Rub.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sp...e-signing-young-defender-matthew-scharenberg/

Collingwood is confident they will re-sign young defender Matthew Scharenberg to a long term contract in the coming weeks.

Scharenberg made his debut a month ago after struggling through his first season with feet injuries because suffering an ACL injury late in the year.

The and Collingwood list manager Derek Hine told the Sunday Rub the club saw Scharenberg as a building block of their team.

"Matthew pretty much came (into the club) in a wheelchair," Hine told the Sunday Rub.

Another Great Sign.

Reckon he Be Signed in the Fortnight

Another Great Sign.

Reckon he Be Signed in the Fortnight
Hopefully Dave, i really like him.
People say they havent seen much from him but the bloke has been sidelined for along time so he will only get better as he goes. He will be something special in a couple years, the keybis to have a vision of him playing in the future.

Not my words by the way!

From club people thats the total opposite what your mate says.
Who really knows but push comes to shove ill have to take club people v unknown assailant

Great news
Gotta love the berg

Not my words by the way!

Your mate sounds like a flog

Not my words by the way!

Why would a guy on 250K need spending money in his contract. Just pay him a higher salary. Sounds strange to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back