Matthew Scharenberg

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guy with foot problems and coming of a knee reco didn't want to hit full pace after being two years out of the game! Imagine that!
Yep...I wanted him to play the year in the VFL for this very reason...kudos to him for standing up to the pressures of his first AFL game without a huge pre season and before he should be playing. Well done!

For all those people that said he wasn't ready well he proved you all wrong.

Must play in the seniors for the rest of the year.

Guy with foot problems and coming of a knee reco didn't want to hit full pace after being two years out of the game! Imagine that!

Takes 2 season to completely get over a ACL

For all those people that said he wasn't ready well he proved you all wrong.

Must play in the seniors for the rest of the year.

Might as well do that as we are not playing for Results now

I think that de Goey and Scharenberg were fairly conservative picks. I'm not a draft guru but great teams have match winners. We seem to be grinding on to being a hard working team.... another take on the 2002/3 teams. The other problem is the lack of emphasis on kicking skills. It's been going on for 15 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pace was never his attribute. Although I'd say this makes him a liability in the backline as opposition coaches will man him up with an agile fwd. Imagine him against a Breust!!

After today I'm convinced he is a mid. And a good one at that as we need someone with composure who can play that quarterback role (in the middle

Better debut than I expected. Hopefully will build further into next year. Solid HBF is the look of him without seeing any elite features as yet. Hopefully some come as he develops

I think that de Goey and Scharenberg were fairly conservative picks. I'm not a draft guru but great teams have match winners. We seem to be grinding on to being a hard working team.... another take on the 2002/3 teams. The other problem is the lack of emphasis on kicking skills. It's been going on for 15 years.

Bucks does seem to like he Players who Try Hard but are s**t Users of the Ball

Langdon has elite speed. Watch him when he goes, he has gears. Just because he takes his time when he has the ball does not mean he is slow. Although it would seem that way to morons.

I never called him slow.

Langdon has ok pace Shaz when draft also had ok pace as I said a medium pacer, Langdon is slower then Toovey, Williams, Sinclair, Marsh, Freeman, Swan, Varcoe etc they are elite paced players.

Langdon is slightly quicker then Scharenberg but not by any great lengths to be not in the same conversation, Schaz will get faster the more comfortable his body becomes and after a proper preseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back