Toast Matty Taberner

Remove this Banner Ad

I know it's probably too much to ask, but geez if he plus another two of Smith, A.Pearce and Apeness end up being even solid players that's our spine sorted for the next 10 odd years...

Would love one of them to be match winners. I have high hopes for Apeness he looks to have a terrific leap and judgement of flight.

The point is that there was a good conversation going until someone, who clearly understands the game on the level of an amoeba, came in and called Taberener "timid'. Which is utter bullshit.

Dry your eyes.

I ain't crying, just fed up with many of the threads being given over to your diatribe.

Wherever you are located (see location), could you be quick and just sink fully!

I ain't crying, just fed up with many of the threads being given over to your diatribe.

Wherever you are located (see location), could you be quick and just sink fully!

My diatribe huh?

Care to expand, or are you too busy with your vendetta?

If you agree with Andrew, then fair enough, if you disagree with my opinion, then engage me or go and platt your stools.

He doesn't do any favours with his aggressive attacks on posters he disagrees with. Each to their own.

Typical jelly backed twat.

My diatribe huh?

Care to expand, or are you too busy with your vendetta?

If you agree with Andrew, then fair enough, if you disagree with my opinion, then engage me or go and platt your stools.

Typical jelly backed twat.

It's funny you will go on insulting people on this but face to face you wouldn't call me that or rubbish other posters. Would be funny if you did though but not so for you. :rolleyes:

Given Gumbleton was being groomed for the second KPF, good to see Taberner grabbing his chance.. Got great potential, can lead well. Some of the kicks to him though were pretty average, Pav got the same sort too. But reckon Ross shold give Tabs a proper run, Clarke/Sandi rotating through with perhaps Mayne taking the third tall?

He seems very athletic for his size and pretty silky skills I reckon. Heck he's only twenty years old. He'll be a very handy player no doubt. Very good tank too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's funny you will go on insulting people on this but face to face you wouldn't call me that or rubbish other posters. Would be funny if you did though but not so for you. :rolleyes:

LOL!

Is that a challenge?

I mean really?

You want to bash a 50 year old guy with a sp astic arm??

And yes, I'd look you square in the eye and call you a dickhead.

Nothing would please me more than to have a beer with Salim and co before a game, or to go to training with the the mob.

But having whining dickheads like you there, sucking up, puts me off big time.

Nah but another poster who I know did and he reckons he is a weird little man that acts like he has a chip on his shoulder.

I'm over this anyway. I'll ignore him and not help derail the thread any more than it has already.

See, now you are talking s**t.

First off, I'm 192cm's.

Secondly, man up, or STFU.

OT: Gumbleton might as well hang up his boots, sadly, as Tabs will be a ripper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL!

Is that a challenge?

I mean really?

Nothing would please me more than to have a beer with Salim and co before a game, or to go to training with the the mob.

First off, I'm 192cm's.

Gumbleton will play in grand final in 2014. Tabs will have to wait another year.

do you want to bash me too? :D

It'll be Lazarus with a quadruple by-pass if Gumby gets up for the GF.

;)

It is a long season and when you add in the byes, it buys Scott extra rehab time. Unless it is an extremely severe tear he be a good chance of getting up.
I liked Tabs' game yesterday but I am sure Gumbleton would have held some of those marks.

87 year old men do not bash people.

I just watched a replay. Always get a different perspective from being there live where some things are bigger and some smaller.
I'll upgrade my assessment from serviceable to pretty damn good. I hadn't noticed the arm chopping from my seat and thought he just couldn't stick them.
Once he's stronger hopefully he will hold them anyway, but he got to really good positions and his pressure without the ball was fine.
Impressive for a young tall off the rookie list.

It is a long season and when you add in the byes, it buys Scott extra rehab time. Unless it is an extremely severe tear he be a good chance of getting up.
I liked Tabs' game yesterday but I am sure Gumbleton would have held some of those marks.

12 weeks suggests it is a pretty severe tear in my book. Also we only get 1 bye.

I'd love to see Gumby get up after all that he's been through, but Tabs only needs to trip him up in the sheds to keep him out.

87 I can believe. But you're a man??!!

He seems very athletic for his size and pretty silky skills I reckon. Heck he's only twenty years old. He'll be a very handy player no doubt. Very good tank too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He's probably played 4 more games than you'd expect from a skinny tall taken in the rookie draft, at this stage I feel his only real weakness is his relatively skinny frame. Someone taken that late should have way more flaws I feel. Before anyone pulls me up on it I have no issue with his marking, probably still has massive welts on his arms from all the arm chopping he suffered through yesterday. Even had he dropped every mark (which he didn't) his positioning and continued leads are extremely impressive for a forward his age IMO.

LOL!

Is that a challenge?

I mean really?

First off, I'm 192cm's.

Not talking s---t that is what a poster who goes to training said about you. I may have made a mistake with your height. You may want to have a beer with them but they may not with you. Anyway each to their own.

12 weeks suggests it is a pretty severe tear in my book. Also we only get 1 bye.

A bye in round 10, weekend of May 24. Plus round 18 takes place over two weekends, so we don't play on weekend of July 26. Gumby should be back before then if he is to resurrect his career.

Not talking s---t that is what a poster who goes to training said about you. I may have made a mistake with your height. You may want to have a beer with them but they may not with you. Anyway each to their own.

He said, she said, (in your case no-one is sure).

I've met salim malik and Dormammu at training, and I'm pretty sure that both would have a beer with me anytime. In fact Dormammu and I are planning to meet soon and salim malik is too old to be nasty.

So, lets see...

I've also met a fair few bastards, and lovely lasses, at a BF meet-up years ago...and we all got pretty pissed. Stronzo actually had to hold my hand on the way home...he has such nice hands. Ripper has a lovely hat.

In fairness, I was pretty crook back then.

However, funnily enough, no-one seemed to want to bash me back then either.

So, maybe they, your source(s), are spineless chumps like you, who bitch behind peoples back, or

You are making s**t up again.

Name names or man up.

You complete and total goose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back