McCaffer on Cotchin???

Remove this Banner Ad

He got the best of SJ last week as well. I can say with certainty if he played at your club, you would be cheering him on with all your might.
No, I wouldn't. Why do you think we play Raines in the reserves?

Cause he isn't that great full stop. Keep telling yourself you wouldn't want Crowley in your team. No wonder Brisbane are where they are at the moment.
Then neither is Macaffer. Must be school holidays...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly...just like Macaffer and other taggers...

Are EFC fans just being extra annoying this week?

McCaffer kicks goals and actually gets possessions...you know like Crowley and to a lesser degree Heath Hocking from my side. Fact is he'd be your 2nd or 3rd best mid, easily and frankly I'd have him in our midfield easily too.

Would Crowley crack the Brisbane midfield?
Yes, whilst he is a very negative player, arguable more so than most, he at least has some merit and skill as a footballer, unlike Macaffer, who is just...well a nothing type.

Yes, whilst he is a very negative player, arguable more so than most, he at least has some merit and skill as a footballer, unlike Macaffer, who is just...well a nothing type.
Nice to see you acknowledge this.

On the case of Macaffer, I'm sure he would have come in handy in your loss against Geelong. At least SJ wouldn't have torn you a new one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back