Uncle Johnny

Senior List
Dec 1, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Royal Park FNC, Washington Redskins
Thought that since there's been a fair bit of talk about the U/17's on the main thread, it deserved it's own. Discuss away boys!

nah dont think so mate.
Carisbrook and rovers
rovers 17's are the only team that are able to match brook.
Avoca have been pumped by brook everytime they play.
rovers carisbrook granny

cheers
we wilkl see whay happens this weekend but i'm tipping avoca by 4 goals

we wilkl see whay happens this weekend but i'm tipping avoca by 4 goals

i agree. rovers and brook! rovers have had a good second half to the year.. although avoca look good on paper i think rovers play very well together. i think maldon did well against the brook last time but have been no good ever since...

Carisbrook 3 in a row, 28 point win over Newstead in the Grand Final. Nick Wright Awarded best on ground. Early stages but the Junior league will be very ordinary next year. I don't see anyone challenging Newstead for the 17s title !! I know at Carisbrook we are shaping up ok, but numbers may worry us again ! Anyone else have a different Tip?

Good start to the 2010 season by avoca, newstead and carisbrook as predicted, creek are a suprise sitting ontop of the ladder and they look settled up there and should be favourites to win the flag now. Trentham are also a surpise being competitive in all there matches this year, considering they didn't have a team last year that's a good effort. Maryborough are sitting just outside the top 5 but I think they will improve but they have alot of work to play finals this year. Dunolly, harcourt and talbot are struggling but at least they have team on the field which is good for the league. Any other comments about how other people see the under 17 season has started?

Good start to the 2010 season by avoca, newstead and carisbrook as predicted, creek are a suprise sitting ontop of the ladder and they look settled up there and should be favourites to win the flag now. Trentham are also a surpise being competitive in all there matches this year, considering they didn't have a team last year that's a good effort. Maryborough are sitting just outside the top 5 but I think they will improve but they have alot of work to play finals this year. Dunolly, harcourt and talbot are struggling but at least they have team on the field which is good for the league. Any other comments about how other people see the under 17 season has started?
i predict that the top five as it is will be the 5 teams that comprise the top 5 at the end of the year

trentham are starting to play some very good football so watch out boys
Trentham r all soft espescially number 1, candy i think his name is. Trenham haven't beat a team above them as of yet so dont get cocky. Atm they r only making up the numbers in the 5. If they start beating some top teams then come on here and talk em up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trentham r all soft espescially number 1, candy i think his name is. Trenham haven't beat a team above them as of yet so dont get cocky. Atm they r only making up the numbers in the 5. If they start beating some top teams then come on here and talk em up.

haha righto. who do you play for?

Trentham r all soft espescially number 1, candy i think his name is.Trenham haven't beat a team above them as of yet so dont get cocky. Atm they r only making up the numbers in the 5. If they start beating some top teams then come on here and talk em up.
Round 2 Sat 17/Apr

Trentham9.11-65 def.0.0-00Carisbrook
Trentham[/I][/B] Goal Kickers: L. Bruton 3, J. Cann 3, J. Gray 2, J. Cowell
Best Players: J. Cann, S. Witmitz, P. Rowe, M. Sundblom, J. Wicker, J. Cowell
Carisbrook Goal Kickers: B. TRANTER 4, Z. GOODWIN , L. CUNNINGHAM , C. Furness , C. EVANS
Best Players: N. Dellavedova, B. TRANTER, B. PERKINS, Z. GOODWIN, N. CLARK

todays results
Avoca def. Dunolly (22.19-151 1.0-6)
Sat 5/Jun 10:30 AM at Avoca Public Park (Map)

1QG 1QB 2QG 2QB 3QG 3QB 4QG 4QB PTS
Avoca 4 4 8 10 16 13 22 19 151
Dunolly 1 0 1 0 1 0 1 0 6

Avoca
Goal Kickers: L. Howell 5, N. Barker 5, A. Haby 3, N. Field 3, B. Stainton 2, B. Howell 2, M. Holland , M. Jukes
Best Players: A. Haby, L. Howell, B. Howell, B. Stainton, M. Jukes
Dunolly
Goal Kickers: N. Henderson
Best Players: M. Gibbs, L. Heffernan, M. Campbell, W. Turner, N. Henderson

Maldon def. by Campbells Creek (0.0-0 0.0-0)
Sat 5/Jun 10:30 AM at Bill Woodfull Recreation Reserve (Map)

Maldon 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Campbells Creek 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Harcourt def. Royal Park (0.0-0 0.0-0)
Sat 5/Jun 10:30 AM at Harcourt Recreation Reserve (Map)

Harcourt 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Royal Park 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Maryborough def. by Carisbrook (4.6-30 10.9-69)
Sat 5/Jun 10:30 AM at Jubilee Oval (Map)

Maryborough 2 0 2 1 4 2 4 6 30
Carisbrook 3 3 6 6 7 7 10 9 69

Maryborough
Goal Kickers: J. Drake , B. Bardsley , J. Osborn , N. Leist
Best Players: J. Humphrey, J. Thomson, S. Shovan, J. Drake, B. Drake
Carisbrook
Goal Kickers: B. TRANTER 2, L. Rothman 2, B. PERKINS , N. Dellavedova , Z. GOODWIN , L. CUNNINGHAM , T. POKI , C. Furness
Best Players: B. MURDOCH, H. Wilson, S. Latimer, Z. GOODWIN, T. POKI, J. Leech

Newstead def. Talbot (25.15-165 0.0-0)
Sat 5/Jun 10:30 AM at Newstead Recreation Reserve (Map)

Newstead 9 0 12 6 18 9 25 15 165
Talbot 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Newstead
Goal Kickers: B. KROL 6, S. REECE 6, J. LONG 2, T. CAHILL 2, R. SMITH 2, T. CHAPMAN 2, C. HEPBURN , J. COMTE , L. Gervasoni , J. BASTIN , C. Williams

Trentham have a BYE

Grand final this week. Win or lose ,a top effort from the side considering they are full of bottom age players.great future for the club..hopefully

Remove this Banner Ad

Back