Maldon – Michael Romero
M/Rovers – Scott Sellers
Natte – Shane Green
Navarre – Daniel Parkin
Newstead – Ross Smith
Royal Park – Greg Stewart
Talbot – Troy Cunningham
Trentham – Clayton Scoble

New appointments for Harcourt, Lexton, Maldon, Natte and Bushy.

Coach’s for 2013.

Avoca – Adrian Pilgrim
Campbells Creek – Sean Smith
Carisbrook – Luke Treacy & Ben Kick ??
Dunolly – Tony Bellenger
Harcourt – Daniel Smith
Lexton – Paul Phillips
Maldon – Michael Romero
M/Rovers – Scott Sellers
Natte – Shane Green
Navarre – Daniel Parkin
Newstead – Ross Smith
Talbot – Troy Cunningham

:D having a crack at likely top 8, not in order yet tho
Brook
Natte
Navarre
Trentham
Harcourt
Steaders
Maldon
Lexton :footy:

Why the big slide for Lexton? Who have they lost and where has Fisher gone? Also, is 3 sides in Maryborough still too many, or can it work?

Coach’s for 2013.

Avoca – Adrian Pilgrim
Campbells Creek – Sean Smith
Carisbrook – Luke Treacy & Ben Kick ??
Dunolly – Tony Bellenger
Harcourt – Daniel Smith
Lexton – Paul Phillips
Maldon – Michael Romero
M/Rovers – Scott Sellers
Natte – Shane Green
Navarre – Daniel Parkin
Newstead – Ross Smith
Talbot – Troy Cunningham

What's the current tenure for each bloke there? Seems many names that have been around for ages

Huge turnout at Bushy on Wednesday to meet the coach. Plenty of new faces. Numbers vastly better than this time last year, by all accounts. Still looking for some U17s but rest of it looks promising.

Trentham supporters would have to be disappointed with a mass exodus with some quality players leaving the club, with only two incoming so far.

Trentham District Football/Netball Club​
Western Region Football League (WRFL)​
Baker, Cameron​
Pending​
2013-02-04​
Victorian Amateur Football Association (VAFA)​
Barker, Hayden​
Approved​
2013-02-01​
2013-02-07​
Callanan, Joshua​
Pending​
2013-02-11​
Hayes, Aaryn​
Pending​
2013-02-04​
Hunter, Charles​
Pending​
2013-02-10​
Bendigo Football League​
Keast, Brad​
Approved​
2013-02-03​
2013-02-06​
Ballarat Football League​
Lawson, Corey​
Denied​
2013-02-07​
2013-02-09​
Ballarat Football League​
Lawson, Dion​
Denied​
2013-02-07​
2013-02-09​
Bendigo Football League​
Matricardi, Marcello​
Approved​
2013-02-03​
2013-02-06​
Montague, Nathan​
Pending​
2013-02-11​
Priest, Ty​
Pending​
2013-02-11​
Templeton, Haydn​
Pending​
2013-02-08​
Turner, Brandon​
Approved​
2013-02-05​
2013-02-09​
Vila, Mitchell​
Denied​
2013-02-04​
2013-02-09​
Whelan, Christopher​
Denied​
2013-02-04​
2013-02-04​
Whelan, Christopher​
Denied​
2013-02-07​
2013-02-07​

(Log in to remove this ad.)

carngham linton are looking for a praccy on 15th 23rd or 24th march, we play in the central highlands league, will travel if need be....

From MCDFNL Website

Former Carlton superstar Anthony Koutoufides will line up for the 2013 Maryborough & Castlemaine District FNL premier Carisbrook in their Season Opener contest against 2012 Grand Final opponents Navarre on Saturday April 13th.

The committee of the Carisbrook Football Club last night endorsed a request from their coaching department to have Koutoufides in a Redback jumper for the season opener, which will be played under lights at the Carisbrook Recreation Reserve as a stand-alone fixture seven days before the scheduled Round 1 of the MCDFNL season.

Details of Koutoufides' involvement with Carisbrook are still being thrashed out by a sub-committee created by the Redbacks, but will definitely include Koutoufides playing in the senior game against Navarre.

Carisbrook president Jim Long was excited to announce Koutoufides' inclusion, and is hoping that, as a stand-alone game, this will help draw a big crowd on a night where Carisbrook will unfurl their 2012 senior premiership flag.

"[Former Carisbrook treasurer] Glenn Patterson's brother is fairly friendly with Koutoufides, and the coaches asked if there was a possibility in getting Kouta involved in playing a game to help raise interest and for something different, and it snowballed from there" Long said this morning about the evolution of Koutoufides' involvement.

"It worked out that he could play in our first game - I think he's playing somewhere else the weekend before - and it snowballed from there."
More details of Koutoufides' involvement with the Carisbrook FC will be made public in the coming weeks.

From MCDFNL Website

The Bendigo Bank Maryborough & Castlemaine District Football Netball League will run an Under 12's football competition in the 2013 season.

At a specially convened meeting of MCDFNL club delegates on Wednesday 6th March, clubs voted to formalise an Under 12's competition following the recent demise of the former Midlands Junior Football League.

It is expected that Under 12's matches will play on Saturday mornings in line with the 2013 senior fixture, which would give home clubs five games of football in one day and would necessitate both a shortening of playing times in the Reserves competition and slightly later starting times for Senior fixtures.

All MCDFNL clubs will have the option of fielding an Under 12's side on the proviso that this side is affiliated with their senior club. Carisbrook FC and Trentham FC have already indicated a willingness to field Under 12 sides in 2013, with MCDFNL clubs to vote on the inclusion on Harcourt JFC, Campbell's Creek JFC and Newstead JFC, who are seperate incorporated entities currently unaffiliated with the MCDFNL

MCDFNL Operations Manager Scott Carey is excited about the introduction of this new competition and it's potential to grow the league as a whole.
"It's going to fantastic for our league to have juniors of that age coming through our clubs" Carey commented.
"We've been struggling over the last couple of years with our juniors [Under 15 and Under 17½], so with the extra age group coming in and kids feeding through the club from an early age is all positive".

Campbell's Creek, one of the three clubs who have separate senior and junior clubs, see the introduction of this competition as a fantastic chance to unite their two clubs,
"Both [senior and junior] clubs have been seperate for years, and that's just the way it's [always] been," Campbell's Creek senior president Kerry Palmer commented.

"[Campbell's Creek Junior FC president Rob Douglas] said to me last night that this is the time to make it happen, to amalgamate the two together and have a good future."
"It's going to be a good thing for us, as it will only make our club stronger"

More details will be released on the exact make-up and structure of the MCDFNL Under 12's competition in the coming weeks.

Returning from the wilderness, Uncle Johnny has returned!
Was able to get up and see a bit of Bushy against Illabrook on Saturday.
Despite going down by 4 or 5 goals, it was good to see blokes I didn't know really stand up and also have 40 blokes turn up to Smythesdale.
The under 15s had a win too which was great for the kids morale.
Jumper presentation was also held Saturday night, with about 30 players in attendance.
Skipper for the year is Jimmy Shelton with Zac Stewart Vice.
Matt Broad has also been named skipper of the reserves.
Greg Stewart spoke very well and he impressed my imensely.
I have my fingers crossed that we will surprise a fair few people this year, and as Greg said, we are aiming to be 3-0 after games against Trentham, Avoca and Rovers.
Looking forward to a great year all around, and good luck to everyone else this year too

Returning from the wilderness, Uncle Johnny has returned!
Was able to get up and see a bit of Bushy against Illabrook on Saturday.
Despite going down by 4 or 5 goals, it was good to see blokes I didn't know really stand up and also have 40 blokes turn up to Smythesdale.
The under 15s had a win too which was great for the kids morale.
Jumper presentation was also held Saturday night, with about 30 players in attendance.
Skipper for the year is Jimmy Shelton with Zac Stewart Vice.
Matt Broad has also been named skipper of the reserves.
Greg Stewart spoke very well and he impressed my imensely.
I have my fingers crossed that we will surprise a fair few people this year, and as Greg said, we are aiming to be 3-0 after games against Trentham, Avoca and Rovers.
Looking forward to a great year all around, and good luck to everyone else this year too
Are you going to play this year Uncle and is your big brother going to play when he returs from WA

Nah, no play for me, not if I don't need to. And big brother reckons he'll have a run, but believe that when I see it!!