List Mgmt. McDonough and Arnot delisted

Remove this Banner Ad

Lennon put a photo up on Insta of him and McDonough.

I really wish he was signed right now. Don't think he would feel the need to be loyal when he sees one of his mates delisted.
hes going to Carlton

Dont get me wrong..I love the love we have sometime for certain players even fringe players..
But I'm sorry, McDonough has to be the most over rated player on this board of all time.
Did nothing at AFL level and simply not good enough to break in the team. We have other players that are way better. Corey Ellis in his 3 games has already shown more. Lennon is miles better too.
The only positive McDonough had going for him was his age, but these days it means nothing.
I'm actually happy he's gone because of all the over rated rubbish on this board.
We need to get serious about our list

Maybe he didn't do anything at AFL level because he was recruited and dominated junior games as a forward, consistently performed in the 2's as mid/fwd. Was elevated for a handful of games (never continually to gain confidence) as the sub or off the back flank while we stuck with Morris and Newman forward. Hopeless development.

Crap decision but at least Petterd is gone
Yeah at least one bloke who gave us everything he had retired but it's a crap decision that we let go that fat arsed lazy, big head.

Last edited:
Dont get me wrong..I love the love we have sometime for certain players even fringe players..
But I'm sorry, McDonough has to be the most over rated player on this board of all time.
Did nothing at AFL level and simply not good enough to break in the team. We have other players that are way better. Corey Ellis in his 3 games has already shown more. Lennon is miles better too.
The only positive McDonough had going for him was his age, but these days it means nothing.
I'm actually happy he's gone because of all the over rated rubbish on this board.
We need to get serious about our list
People rated him?

I see Matt Arnott's been delisted; interesting as there's been whispers amongst those in the know on the Port board that we've been sniffing around both he and Todd Elton. What's their schtick, strengths and weaknesses, is there potential for this to be worked into the Dixon trade in some way?
Are you sure why the hell would port want them?

Perhaps McDonough wanted to go back home. Didn't have trade value so the club is letting him have his wish.

I think this might be the case. Probably wanted to go back home last year but couldn't get traded back. Would explain why he wasn't picked all year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still looking forward to a couple of surprise delistings being announced by Cotch during the BnF.

Gordo'll be shifting uncomfortably in his chair all night.

Just waiting for Tiger71 to come back from his obviously self imposed ban on this site to fill us in

Yeah give me a little time. I have caught a major bug, cant talk, as its infected my throat. With all the screaming on Sunday I thought it was just a sore throat but it got worse..Monday was in hospital to get my fluids up. At home now and it is not to bad, Calcium Man and "The Roar Is Back" misses come over to allow me to tag team both to keep my spirits up.

Also, the club really ****ed with me this loss, the worst loss i have faced in decades, will take me a little time to get over. If I post now ill be banned for life by giving some main board mods, posting trolls and general flogs a serve.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back