Roast MCG Match Day experience

Remove this Banner Ad

the chant thing was so very bad, they really need to ditch it asap. it was my first game so not sure how it worked against crows but this week was a few people shrieking into a mic.... terrible stuff. just ditch it colingwood, we won't speak of it again.. the prematch video was pretty good tho and who doesn't like 5 seconds of fireworks

i liked the fireworks when we were running out. Although Paul Seedsman nearly got charred. Almost ran straight into them!
I noticed at Etihad last week that Seeds runs around the banner, not through it.

Risky option when there's fireworks to the side.

My view of the fireworks/banner from last night, I liked it too;

20150417_194219_zpsqrvme5ca.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I noticed at Etihad last week that Seeds runs around the banner, not through it.

Haha yep, he tried it again and nearly paid the price. The fireworks hadn't gone off yet by the time he reached the little strip on the ground. He had to quickly dart to the right before he got 3rd degree burns.

They are trying to match the fireworks used in the nfl during player entrances. but in the nfl,the fireworks are lauched about 2 m of the ground so that they dont have a chance of going into the players eyes. What we did last night wasn't exactly safe

The Sparkles where okay but the Fireworks where over the top

at least the MCG didn't have those terrible bright, flashing and moving banners on the fence

I think they Learnt from last week and toned them down.

Didn't notice the countdown clock and to be honest I think the fireworks are a waste of money.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back