Where would you like McLovin' played?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

random260

Premiership Player
Apr 20, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
So our biggest question is where do we play jeremy at the very start of the game next year.

If he goes forward then trade out darling. We don't need darling if we have gov forward.

If he goes back then trade out mitch or schoey.

I vote mcGovern back. He can be the goat back

Forward. No questions asked IMO.

Throw him back if the opposition has momentum.

Don't trade out any of Brown, Schofield or Darling. * That would be a shocking decision.

* Unless one of Brown, Schofield or Darling could somehow net us a gun midfield like Pendlebury, Dangerfield, Fyfe, Wingard etc. (but that is clearly not going to happen)

So we were short pretty much all season. EMac in and Gov fwd shortens us again unless we bring Brown in as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So we were short pretty much all season. EMac in and Gov fwd shortens us again unless we bring Brown in as well.
I don't follow sorry? Emac replaces Gov, is there a disparity in height?

I don't follow sorry? Emac replaces Gov, is there a disparity in height?
We were short all season. We need another tall.

Shep is not the 3rd tall option going forward although he played that this season.

That and he is the best FB in the league. Make no mistake that the addition of Emac is going to make our backline even stronger, if that is even possible.
No doubt. My point is if we bring in EMac and shuffle Gov fwd we are short down back. We played short all season. It was not ideal.

Has to start forward. I have said this thousands of times Jack Darling is not key forward. He is a great third forward.

Forward line of McGovern, Kennedy, Darling, Lecras, looks great with Hill and Cripps
Backs - Schofiled, Emac, Wellers, SHep, Ellis/Brown, Hurn

We need to get Redden and Jetta = We cannot rely on Rosa, Masten in big games

Has to start forward. I have said this thousands of times Jack Darling is not key forward. He is a great third forward.

Forward line of McGovern, Kennedy, Darling, Lecras, looks great with Hill and Cripps
Backs - Schofiled, Emac, Wellers, SHep, Ellis/Brown, Hurn

We need to get Redden and Jetta = We cannot rely on Rosa, Masten in big games

Exactly my thoughts. Rosa will be fazed out next year. Masten is one of Simspon's favourites though.

Happy for gov to go forward and have darling as third tall. McKenzie replaces him down back, but Gove goes back if needed.

I only hope we don't try to squeeze brown, Mckenzie and Schofield into the same defence. This would be a mistake IMO.

Happy for gov to go forward and have darling as third tall. McKenzie replaces him down back, but Gove goes back if needed.

I only hope we don't try to squeeze brown, Mckenzie and Schofield into the same defence. This would be a mistake IMO.
Yes there is only room for two of them. We need more class in the middle that is for sure, we have one to many honest triers - Rosa, Masten, Hutchings. We need some class cant wait for Duggan, Lewis Jetta and Jack Redden

Back