Meatball Sub

Remove this Banner Ad

A real meatball sub from somewhere other than subway would be great, but I've never seen it anywhere. Seems like the sort of thing you'd get in America.

Honestly, all i can taste is the lettuce in those things

Absolutly no taste in them:thumbsdown:

I agree that subways are nothing compared to the real deal, I had a few when I was over in new york a while back and they are just awesome. Surely some italian place of sandwich house has to sell them, other than Subway.

The cheese that those places use, Mac's, Hungry Jacks, Subway, all of them, is a major turn off.

I love a matured cheese, full of flavour, but the stuff used at fast food joints have been processed to within a mm of its life.

I guess that's a good thing, stops me, and probably others, from buying their cruddy imitation food

I guess my question is what the hell do you put on a meatball sub. I like them but everytime i get one i always go just meatballs and cheese no extra sauce or anything. I get strange looks from the people serving so i ask what do people usually put on them, but there seems to be no answer to this question. What do you put on them?

I guess my question is what the hell do you put on a meatball sub. I like them but everytime i get one i always go just meatballs and cheese no extra sauce or anything. I get strange looks from the people serving so i ask what do people usually put on them, but there seems to be no answer to this question. What do you put on them?

Love me a meatball sub.

I never stray from the meatball sub with cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles, olives and mayonaise :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just out of interest, a footlong meatball sub has something like 1000 calories, 40 grams of fat (20 of it saturated), 20 grams of sugar and an amazing 3000 mg of salt.
That doesn't include the bread or any add-ons like extra cheese or bacon.

Scarily enough, a double quarter pounder from McDonald's is actually a healthier option. :p

Just out of interest, a footlong meatball sub has something like 1000 calories, 40 grams of fat (20 of it saturated), 20 grams of sugar and an amazing 3000 mg of salt.
That doesn't include the bread or any add-ons like extra cheese or bacon.

Scarily enough, a double quarter pounder from McDonald's is actually a healthier option. :p
yeah funny that
most of the original smoothies at boost have > 500 calories
which is actually more than a large fries at maccas or a big mac
people think their going the healthy option for a snack when there actually consuming more energy than they should from a whole meal

Best meatball I ever had was in Pelegrini when they had the resteraunt out the back in the lane(is it still there?)'Big like an orange and cooked in tomatoe magnificent.:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Couldnt bring myself to eat any mass produced rubbish served in a franchise made from minced hogs anus though.

The cheese that those places use, Mac's, Hungry Jacks, Subway, all of them, is a major turn off.

I love a matured cheese, full of flavour, but the stuff used at fast food joints have been processed to within a mm of its life.

I guess that's a good thing, stops me, and probably others, from buying their cruddy imitation food

Cool story bro....

I've never actually had a meatball sub, doesn't look appetizing.
If I got it, I wouldn't out salad or MORE sauce on it... J
Just the meatballs and bread doesn't look like something i wanna eat. Seafood FTW

Remove this Banner Ad

Back