Media alert #2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked about Rich/Leuey/Clark haha. He said he was confident, and that he felt the boys were developing real friendships.

Heard that Luke, unfortunately I had a visitor so couldnt listen to it properly, but Vossy sounded good.

Kelly would have thought all her Christmases had come at once interviewing the great man, bless her:):heart:

From the bottom of a story off news.com.au on Merrett tellin em he had nothing to do with dodgy gambling (weird article really)

Meanwhile, Merrett’s teammate Daniel Rich said yesterday he hoped Brisbane would be able to accommodate the contractual needs of himself and fellow Lions Matthew Leuenberger and Mitch Clark in the hope they can lead a resurgence in coming years. The 2009 Rising Star winner and his teammates, who are from Western*Australia, are out of contract at year’s end and likely to be the subject of interest from other clubs. But Rich has other*hopes.

“Every really good team that performs well has a young group of guys that comes through together at the same time,” Rich said. “You’ve seen it with teams going well now like*Collingwood and Geelong and teams like that. So it’s exciting times heading forward if we can keep the young group*together.

“It’s 100 per cent my decision and (my manager Paul Connors) is just there to help me and guide me, but it (keeping the young group together) definitely plays a big*part.”

Yeah i think vossy's doing the media rounds at the moment.

4bc morning duo have put up their Vossy interview here. You'll lol after the word "year" - wait for it.

Anyone see Marngrook tonite? Uncle Ben,the gumleaf player, a Lions tragic. Followed Fitzroy to Brisbane, and threw flowers on his mates graves - those who did not live to see it. Classic.

Pity they had him play 'The Saints come marching in at the end' tho - would love to have heard the Fitzroy song.

Anyone see Marngrook tonite? Uncle Ben,the gumleaf player, a Lions tragic. Followed Fitzroy to Brisbane, and threw flowers on his mates graves - those who did not live to see it. Classic.

Pity they had him play 'The Saints come marching in at the end' tho - would love to have heard the Fitzroy song.

He was just a sweetheart. dear old fellow.:heart:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Alastair Lynch (1987 - 2004)

Fo those with Fox, Alistair Lynch is the focus of Mike Sheahan's 'Open Mike" on Fox after OTC at about 9:30pm...this info could probably go on Media Alert as well.

Re: Jonathan Brown #2

From the Lions facebook page...

Tune in to Marngrook Footy Show tonight to see injured Lion Xavier Clarke in studio, and a live cross to Brisbane with X’s housemates Pat Karnezis and Brent Staker to preview this weekend's QClash.
LIVE on ABC2 at 7.30pm & replayed on NITV at 10pm

From the Lions facebook page...

Tune in to Marngrook Footy Show tonight to see injured Lion Xavier Clarke in studio, and a live cross to Brisbane with X’s housemates Pat Karnezis and Brent Staker to preview this weekend's QClash.
LIVE on ABC2 at 7.30pm & replayed on NITV at 10pm

This was great. To have a non-Victorian team highlighted on the show was fantastic.

This was great. To have a non-Victorian team highlighted on the show was fantastic.

Yeah if anyone has the ability to post it on youtube or has a link to it, that would be good for those that missed it because it was a funny interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back