Media alert #2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patty K is just gorgeous, when he starts getting a name for himself he will have all the young girls coming to watch him in action.

Already has a few of the blokes around here with man crushes on him and his impact on the scoreboard! ;):p

Hutchy actually said something positive about the Lions on Footy Classified. I think I might see pigs flying tomorrow.

For those that missed it he said the Lions deserved a pass mark for the year. Probably fair enough if you look at player improvement and ignore the win/loss record.

Hutchy actually said something positive about the Lions on Footy Classified. I think I might see pigs flying tomorrow.

For those that missed it he said the Lions deserved a pass mark for the year. Probably fair enough if you look at player improvement and ignore the win/loss record.
It wasn't long ago he said we had no players coming through/no future.All you have to do as a media commentator is regurgitate the current vibe at the time.It's very tedious.

Adrian Fletcher on SEN1116 tonight with Mark Fine and Nathan Thompson, after 8pm..

Edit: He's on right now, and apparently will be at this time each week leading into the finals, giving previews on the important games etc...

My old primary school footy coach is on the Marngrook Footy Show tonight...the one and only Bernie 'Superboot' Quinlan.:thumbsu:

Awersome, awesome show. Superboot & Rossy Lions. More Fitzroy replays than channel 7 in the 80's.:D

Nah, seriously enjoyed it. Them 2 + Davey Rhy Jones. Best footy show on tv.:thumbsu:

Marngrook best footy show on tv??? Pffft, please! Damien Barrett's about to report an 'exclusive' on the Channel 9 show. Now THAT'S quality tv! If only they could get Hammo on ;)

Re: Jonathan Brown #2

And he is on the footy show tomorrow night!!

This Sunday after The Sunday Footy, The Final Story will feature the 2001 GF. I'm guessing it's going to be a must see for every Lions fan who can.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was terrible!!....Hope he never ever does it publicly again:eek:..

..but, I would love to see him do a proper karaoke of Billy Ray Cyrus and Achy Breaky Heart...tight pants, shirt unbuttoned, swaying around the stage....now THAT would be worth watching!

...oh lordy lordy!!..whew;):p

Jordan Lisle on Daniel Harfords "Harftime" show on SEN tomorrow arvo, some time between 12-3..

..it won't be on during 3-4 I wouldn't think, as that is Daniels "hour of power" with the same guest each week..

ESPN @ 6:30pm Qld or 7:30pm Vic time has the Aussies Abroad show tonight (27/12) featuring Scott Harding.

Normally a really good show, so I am hoping this will be too.

reddo30

WATCH ACA TONIGHT! Daniel Rich & Todd Banfeild's interview with Tracy Grimshaw, sharing new ideas on how to save money#longpockets

It's not always obvious when JR is joking, but there you go.

Edit: just seen aca ad. It looks like a stitch up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back