Media alert #2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The concluding discussion with Vossy about Patrick Dangerfield was just bizarre. Why on earth would they have Vossy on the Couch and discuss an Adelaide player. Just too dumb for words to rationalise.

Yep, couldn't believe that. Weird.

Don’t know if they will make up for a Carlton player being the special comments guy.

They couldn't find someone to spend a quarter plugging Maroochydore tourism?

How many giggly-bits (my name for the whatever they use) is the stream likely to use on the computer??...I'll get into all sorts of trouble if I use up our quota of giggly-bits!:eek:

I think it's around 1 gig,but don't quote me on it.

Tell hubby you'll give him 5 bucks if you go over

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is your ISP Telstra by any chance MacMum? If so, any content from an AFL network website should be unmetered (i.e. doesn't count in your quota).

Nice.

Didn't know that, thanks. :thumbsu:

It's a very basic analysis, isn't it? I reckon 95% of BigFooty posters could have come up with that.

Couldn't agree more, just thought it was worth mentioning.

At least they pronounced our players names correctly this time :)

Most may already know this, but Browny will be in studio on the return of the Footy Show tonight chatting about his injury and the Lions in 2012.

If he takes along a poster of any of the young guns and holds it up proclaiming their talent, note them down for a delisting later in the year :p

Most may already know this, but Browny will be in studio on the return of the Footy Show tonight chatting about his injury and the Lions in 2012.

If he takes along a poster of any of the young guns and holds it up proclaiming their talent, note them down for a delisting later in the year :p

Geez, some brave players who did those Browny impersonations:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back