Media alert

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
100 free tickets per member to the Bulldogs game so we can fill half the Gabba

Leigh Matthews
“The wheels can turn very quickly. But the thing I would emphasise is they don’t turn unless you make them turn. That requires change. In the urge to find a better way, learning from history, you have to be prepared to change to find a better way.”

Brilliant! The man still has a way rallying the team and supporters!

Burton had to go. Never really got it right in his tenure. He would have seen the writing on the wall. Getting his replacement right is one of the major pieces of the puzzle going forward. Not point fixing this and fixing that if we can't get our best players on the field every week. Hopefully with such a young squad another year of AFL followed by an off season in the gym will help them with the rigours of a long season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon it's a training/admin base announcement.

EDIT: nah, Albi_Mangler is probably right.

I thought of that, but think this announcement when it comes deserves all the attention and will surely be announced with those helping us pay (Govt/AFL execs). Also as it is the most important one for the club for some time.

I thought of that, but think this announcement when it comes deserves all the attention and will surely be announced with those helping us pay (Govt/AFL execs). Also as it is the most important one for the club for some time.
And probably not something they would give Greg Davis a heads up on you would think.

Cryptic tweets from Craig lately particularly his last JFK quote about expressing gratitude.
Maybe someone tech savy can post it in here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back