Status
Not open for further replies.

Skoob

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 6, 2010
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I wonder if Mal will line up on JB at any point.
Real shame that we're spread across Vics & AllStars. Would be glorious to see all 8 in the one side.
My one complaint about these games, is that recent years have seen more and more "celebrities", comedians, reality TV contestants and even competition winners, into the game. Would prefer it was kept purely for former AFL/VFL players.

jonnobackpocket

Premiership Player
Apr 12, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I get the concept re inter-relating relations and how convoluted they can be - was thinking that the one mentioned was biologically impossible whereas mine just *looked* impossible...
Does not feel right typing this but anyway here we go. Father impregnate's daughter, she has baby, that babies mum is also his sister as it is his father's female child. Need a diagram? Anyway enough of that rubbish.

Does not feel right typing this but anyway here we go. Father impregnate's daughter, she has baby, that babies mum is also his sister as it is his father's female child. Need a diagram? Anyway enough of that rubbish.

*grin* my sister has both the same parents as I do - if only one of the parents are the same then she is my half sister ... so the 'mother' in this case has my father for a dad and my grandmother for a mom whereas I have my father for a dad and my mother for a mom ... but yes I think we have gone off topic enough (unless of course we are talking about Edddie's real family!)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If it bleeds

Senior List
May 25, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
To paint the picture if anyone missed footy classified. Matthew Lloyd has anointed himself as the biggest f wit if there ever was one!

Defending his mate hirdy re the hird statement against Mitchell, Gary Lyon brought up the hypocritical statement on essendon's below the elbow black tape on gf day 2001. Lloyd looked like a deer in headlights. He replied "didn't remember wearing one"then when he saw it on footage "couldn't remember why they wore it. "
Then so called retracted and made a bs statement that it was for Rioli and long?
Gary Lyon asked why was it below the elbow? Normally on bicep? " don't know why" then immediately asked parrot " but didn't the afl outlaw what Brisbane did ?"

Then hutchy started grilling him why are Daniher and Carlisle were terrible at there set shots.
" they're having a bad month"
" but I've had to change 4 things in their action"
hutchy- " aren't you gonna take responsibility for that?"
Once it got all too much he asked hutchy " haven't you seen buddy or tom Hawkins kick out on the full?"

Looks like the Essendon delusion is alive and well even after many years. Never admit to anything you've done wrong!

perfect audition for the next dumb and dumber, considering his name is the same. ( Lloyd)

jackess

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Aug 10, 2005
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Interesting to hear on Open Mike that the Bears went hard after Modra in the mid 90s. Could use someone like him now.

I wonder if having Modra could've grown the game more up there in Queensland

To paint the picture if anyone missed footy classified. Matthew Lloyd has anointed himself as the biggest f wit if there ever was one!
Think he did that a long time ago mate.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back