Media alert

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We got a 2 minute segment on 360 tonight boys and girls. We must be a rabble again!

You're being generous it was more like 30 secs. How they call it AFL 360 is beyond me. They are happy to discuss Carlton for 10 mins every night and they have won one more game than we have.

You're being generous it was more like 30 secs. How they call it AFL 360 is beyond me. They are happy to discuss Carlton for 10 mins every night and they have won one more game than we have.

Yep, completely agree.

For those that didn't watch Robbo and Gerard briefly commented on our application for a priority pick. Gerard compared Melb and Bris wins over the same period and was of the opinion that the AFL couldn't justify giving us a pick where they refused Melb twice. Said that if they did it would say to the competition that they are blatantly favouring the Lions as a frontier team. I don't think its as simple as Gerard made out though.

Robbo wasn't advocating that we necessarily get one but said its imperative that the AFL look at AFL in QLD as its struggling big time.

Anyway got a free book out of tonights viewing of 360 so not all is lost!

Gerard hates us. Wasn't he fitzroy but jumped on the cats after the merger. He speaks about brisbane with utter neglect. Has a "hmmmm moving along from that awkward rabble' vibe the whole time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gerard is my favourite footy journo and usually speaks pretty well I think. He's actually well across all codes I used to love to catch him on the abc show they used to play on Sunday's doing a sport wrap up. Haven't seen it on in ages, then again I don't watch much TV now days.

:thumbsu:Those of you that don't watch Marngrook just missed Gary Wilson. Dead set legend, & hugeBrisbane Lions fan.
Need more people like him around but sadly geography denies

Honestly I am happy we are not being discussed at the moment, I wouldn't like watching 10 minutes of FF journos calling us a rabble every week.

Outstanding - now I want a priority pick for a good laugh

I'm surprised the poll is split down the middle (actually 52% in our favour at the moment)... I thought the general majority of AFL.com reading plebs would be solidly against it...

That's a lot more encouraging then the almost universal negativity towards Melbourne getting another one last year.

I'm surprised the poll is split down the middle (actually 52% in our favour at the moment)... I thought the general majority of AFL.com reading plebs would be solidly against it...

That's a lot more encouraging then the almost universal negativity towards Melbourne getting another one last year.
Yeah, that half can look beyond parochialism is significant.

Damien Barrett, bigger hack than Hamo...

Why.

Do People.

Read Sliding Doors.

And then come back here to complain about it?

Just.

Don't.

Read.

Sliding Doors.

It's terrible. It will never be anything but terrible. It will only ever make you unhappy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back