Meet up

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 22, 2011
Your girlfriend's dreams
AFL Club
Essendon
I feel like this place has really blossomed into its own little community. Some real long termers here! Many people seem to have spent more time and energy here than club boards, so in that spirit, I think the time has come…

The First HTB Meet Up!

Why not? I’d come along for a bit of balance if welcome, and may even drag a few of my EFC cohort, but I can think of nothing better than getting together with the resident doyens of the HTB world and thrashing out the issues properly, rather than waiting for keyboard replies!

There’s a shared interest here, no doubt about that. What say you?

Akka76
blackcat
blackshadow
CountryRace
DERIBERATE
Echols
jenny61_99
Laphroaig
Lavender Bushranger
MaddAdam
RegHickeyStand
Satan
TerryWallet

Add anybody else of course.

I’m thinking a few beers, maybe a meal if people are keen. Perhaps it could be timed in with the WADA appeals – people normally need a fair bit of notice for these things anyway.

I'd be up for it but this time n/w I'm overseas for at least a year.

I went into the future and took a photo:

awesome-nerd-party.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still think it's ridiculous that he got banned from this board.
There's advocacy, then they're repeating the exact same posts without regard to the repetition or what thread it's in. It got to the point it didn't matter what a thread title was about - he would just spam the s**t out of it with a single line of argument. Go have a look at what he did to murder threads like the thymomodulin photo thread. That thing was a running classic until he came along and pissed all over it.

I don't want to meet anyone.

I have these cool images of every one that I don't want to ruin.

It's like a sitcom, with each character having their own thing going on.

You know when you listen to someone on the radio for years, then one day you see what they actually look like? Always disappointing.

There's advocacy, then they're repeating the exact same posts without regard to the repetition or what thread it's in. It got to the point it didn't matter what a thread title was about - he would just spam the s**t out of it with a single line of argument. Go have a look at what he did to murder threads like the thymomodulin photo thread. That thing was a running classic until he came along and pissed all over it.

that's why i liked it AND he was 100% correct on every topic

I don't know if this is a good or bad idea.

I think beers is the go as opposed to sit down meal since that provides a quicker escape if it goes seriously pear-shaped. Show bags would be cool.

If anyone turns up with electric hair and a bulging satchel of interesting documents... then I am off.

Anyone who doesn't want to attend, let me know because that gives me the option of getting drunk and pretending to be you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back