Roast Meet you Behind the Bike shed after school thread (not for doctors and nurses)

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As entertaining as the last page is, let's please keep this thread on topic. Lyon/list management/ur a flog discussions have their own threads. Silent Alarm please try and be a little more tactful with your posting once in a while.
Fair point about staying on topic Righteo. The problem most of us have with Silent Alarm is that he comes in here and pretends to be one of us, but if you go on the main board he is one of the biggest Freo trolls unhung. I for one can't stand the stench of him on our club board, but I guess the best way to get him to leave is ignore him.

Fair point about staying on topic Righteo. The problem most of us have with Silent Alarm is that he comes in here and pretends to be one of us, but if you go on the main board he is one of the biggest Freo trolls unhung. I for one can't stand the stench of him on our club board, but I guess the best way to get him to leave is ignore him.

Yep. The Achilles of the attention seeker.

The thing that annoys me most about the Silent Alarms of this world is they think everyone is reacting to them for being rebellious and telling it like it is.
Like they are somehow privy to these great truths the rest of us are ignoring.
But then narcissism in any form annoys me.
The written style always start with I (SA) think differently than other freo supporter , follow by lashing out at everyone ( freo supporter).

SA's alright you pencil neck, dole bludging retirees. Just filter out the bullshit that people post and try to see the point they are trying to make.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back