List Mgmt. 2014 Draft Trade FA Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just came to farewell this mighty thread.

It's been a journey. It started out full of hope and will end that way as we select the players to lead us to the future.

But boy was there some crap in between. The whinging, the moaning, the arguments, the tears, the negativity.

The hypotheticals, scenarios and the reading of tea leaves. Analysis of comments, body language, social media posts.

The "inside information" and the "close unnamed sources," most of which were false, but they were good fun anyway.

The positivity, the hope, the intelligent posts. Blind optimism, faith, confidence.

The occasional calm words of wisdom. The (not so) occasional meltdown.

Yes, it's been a ride. I'll bloody well miss this mighty thread. Farewell.

Where are you going? We are just getting started...

now that you've most likely come to the conclusion we wont be getting him, where do you realistically see him falling? still hoping for 41?
It's more that IF we take McCartin AND Goddard slips through, I doubt we'll take a third tall.

I see him going anywhere from 25-50.

I just came to farewell this mighty thread.

It's been a journey. It started out full of hope and will end that way as we select the players to lead us to the future.

But boy was there some crap in between. The whinging, the moaning, the arguments, the tears, the negativity.

The hypotheticals, scenarios and the reading of tea leaves. Analysis of comments, body language, social media posts.

The "inside information" and the "close unnamed sources," most of which were false, but they were good fun anyway.

The positivity, the hope, the intelligent posts. Blind optimism, faith, confidence.

The occasional calm words of wisdom. The (not so) occasional meltdown.

Yes, it's been a ride. I'll bloody well miss this mighty thread. Farewell.

Don't give up yet. We still have a week to go!

The rookies are people too!

Sorry but I just noticed that the thread with all the times and deadlines has disappeared.

Anyone have the link to the draft online and a time?

Feels like we are coming to the end of a long road trip. Few hits and misses along the way and the kids in the back seat fighting and argueing over pointless issues but we have nearly arrived at our destination.

More like we tried to hit everything as we went to see what stuck :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How did that work? Did the clubs just do the first 10 in secret then they announced it all at once?

Yep that was it. Sounded like a good idea in theory. But for drafts where the top 10 are pretty much known it was useless.

Would actually be pretty entertaining for tonight's draft to be honest. Cos we legit have no idea who's gonna drop 4-10 really.

Yep that was it. Sounded like a good idea in theory. But for drafts where the top 10 are pretty much known it was useless.

Would actually be pretty entertaining for tonight's draft to be honest. Cos we legit have no idea who's gonna drop 4-10 really.
Would be Even better if their were draft night trades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back