Mega Thread Melbourne Cup Day 2015 * All betting discussion *

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

4 late noms yesterday,Chance to Dance for Lloyd the main local.
Loresho for the Agha Khan is the interesting one,lightly raced French gp winner.
Has some decent 2400m form in good company,hard to bag French form here recently

seth

Last year, my dad went into the Melbourne Cup with a boxed tri of all the horses in the race that have run 3200 before.

Fair to say he got a nice collect.

Maybe this is just the way to go in the betting, any horses that have run the trip before.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last year, my dad went into the Melbourne Cup with a boxed tri of all the horses in the race that have run 3200 before.

Fair to say he got a nice collect.

Maybe this is just the way to go in the betting, any horses that have run the trip before.

So he's boxed about 15 and missed the winner? That does sound like a foolproof plan.

4 late noms yesterday,Chance to Dance for Lloyd the main local.
Loresho for the Agha Khan is the interesting one,lightly raced French gp winner.
Has some decent 2400m form in good company,hard to bag French form here recently

seth
Interesting after Verema death thought we wouldn't see him anytime soon

What does Gust of Wind have to do to make the final field?

AJC Oaks winner so she'll get more than enough weight (probably too much). Just has to turn up to get a spot.

1st shipment of Euros go into quarantine friday.
Red Cad,Trip to Paris,Max Dynamite,Snow Sky,Quest for More & Libran who is going to Waller & seems more suited to 2016.

seth

I know traditionally derby horses don't perform in the melb cup.
But I've fancied Bondeiger since last spring, interested to see how he goes today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back