Mega Thread Melbourne Cup Day 2015 * All betting discussion *

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 4, 2004
Lilliput
AFL Club
West Coast
Mustn't be that confident about the ones he's got on the ground here... :confused:

The stable's in great form with United States, Amralah and Chance to Dance running well. And they'll be hoping Gallante has more to give as he gets out over further. But it's hard to see any as a serious Melbourne Cup threat at this stage. Most of them have work to do to even get in the field.

Is tnere another horse called Kingfisher?
This is the ex pacemaker thats recently run over 4000m?
No wonder the English are 0/72 if they still think hes the right type

seth

He tipped it in the Ascot Gold Cup (should have won) and he has a penchant for following horses he has tipped previously.

Still - you'd think with his recent form you'd want an extra zero on the price.

sethlad

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2001
melb
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Derby County FC
He tipped it in the Ascot Gold Cup (should have won) and he has a penchant for following horses he has tipped previously.

Still - you'd think with his recent form you'd want an extra zero on the price.

Is this the guy thats tipped Red Cad every year?

seth

sethlad

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2001
melb
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Derby County FC
Aidan O'Brien's Bondi Beach, Order Of St George, Kingfisher, Ol' Man River & Highland Reel entered quarantine overnight in Ireland
Last 2 are coming for Cox Plate

Surprised by OOSG but its not definitive,can take them out of quarantine

seth

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Viva la Mattner

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tottenham
Bondeiger? Would be staggered if it even ran top 10
To be honest only reason is i had it written down after its VRC derby run last year and backing it. and if it placed or did anything better I'd kick myself.
Ever since i followed All American nearly every start and jumped off the day it won at over $25 I've learnt my lesson. If it is just $5 e/w

Vic Derby form went out the window for me when they stopped giving the winner an auto entry for Tuesday. So much can change in a year from 3 to 4yo's, not to mention that 3/4 of the field aren't even stayers these days.

Rubbish form generally and even more so with plenty of higher class internationals in the field these days.

Viva la Mattner

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Vic Derby form went out the window for me when they stopped giving the winner an auto entry for Tuesday. So much can change in a year from 3 to 4yo's, not to mention that 3/4 of the field aren't even stayers these days.

Rubbish form generally and even more so with plenty of higher class internationals in the field these days.
I agree just more so the fact I'd be kicking myself if it did anything of note

Viva la Mattner

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 30, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Great run from Mongolian Khan looks like it has a great turn of foot.
On board for the Caulfield Cup and of course Melb Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back