Melbourne v GWS, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

He isn't worth that if todays game is a guide.

How he can put his hand out for $500-700K per annum is truly arrogant & embarrassing at the same time.
Dees putting that figure out there to pump him up to make sure they get R1 pick. Has to be.

The Giants song is so bad.

Better than ours.

Where to from here? Just when you think 186 was the lowest point - they get belted by 10 goals at home by a GWS team that is missing so many players (both before and during the match).

melbourne fans, I thought that Roosy was brought in to tighten things up and prevent smashings like this? That's what you told us after that queens birthday barrel of s**t you served up. Must say, I'm enjoying this game a lot more.

admittedly, it will take much longer than a season to turn around an AFL football operation from where they have been in the last decade.

It just reinforces what a bad shape they really are in.

Better than ours.

Where to from here? Just when you think 186 was the lowest point - they get belted by 10 goals at home by a GWS team that is missing so many players (both before and during the match).
I didn't see this game but was it worse than 186?

Fear not Demons supporters, Jesse Hogan was named in the VFL today. 5 disposals, 0.1 and looking a bit porky.

Also got outmarked by Ayce Cordy on one occasion and barely a minute later was outmarked by Lin Jong.

Great win given that Cameron, Scully, Coniglio, Whitfield, Haynes, Ward, Davis, and Patton either didn't play or got injured early on.
+1 aside from Scully. Grade A spud.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Paul Roos won't commit to them for any more than three years, how can he expect commitment from his players.

The joint stinks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back