Melbourne v GWS, MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

I should've known you would somehow base your response around Essendon being drug cheats, but I really didn't think it was possible. I guess when you pay no heed to how inane your comment is there are no limits.
Just gonna softball it in like that...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fear not Demons supporters, Jesse Hogan was named in the VFL today. 5 disposals, 0.1 and looking a bit porky.

Also got outmarked by Ayce Cordy on one occasion and barely a minute later was outmarked by Lin Jong.
It's his first game back from a serious injury. He did well just to get through the game

Be humble mate, You barrack for the AFL equivalent of McDonalds. So show some respect to a founding club.

0.jpg

Nah you can't win with injuries like that, just ask any Collingwood fan.

To be fair though, Brisbane have some decent players and when they get a bit of confidence their run through the middle is irresistible and damaging.

Melbourne were at max going to win by a few goals, by nullifying your scoring.

Not taking anything away from Giants, fantastic team-lifting win with nil contributions from Davis, Ward, Cameron, Coniglio and Patton, but Brisbane are exactly the type of side to take real advantage of some injuries to the other side.

Pretty poor form sinking the boots into The Dees and their fans, i know Carlton went on a similar bleak run, close to 10 years of nearly being hammered, week in, week out.

It would be utterly soul destroying being a Dees fan right now, showing them some kindness and less trolling/cheapshots wouldn't go amiss.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back