Preview Melbourne vs Port Adelaide - 1.40 Saturday May 30 @TIO

Remove this Banner Ad

Cool. Does she get horny when drunk?
You'd hope so if you got the chance.

latest

Third time lucky?
Leave Noobz0r alone - he's out of practice after his week off. Plus, it's difficult to, you know, look at the fixture and stuff..

Trengove has to be moved to the 'injury prone' category. Ken will probably move the 188cm Jonas to CHB but I cannot see that working for six weeks. I am wondering if Paddy Ryder would be an option somewhere in defence?

On present form we will struggle but we have to turn things around sometime so this may be the game to do it - I certainly hope it is. If we lose this one I would say our season is virtually shot as we would have no hope of a top 4 finish.

Trengove has to be moved to the 'injury prone' category. Ken will probably move the 188cm Jonas to CHB but I cannot see that working for six weeks. I am wondering if Paddy Ryder would be an option somewhere in defence?

On present form we will struggle but we have to turn things around sometime so this may be the game to do it - I certainly hope it is. If we lose this one I would say our season is virtually shot as we would have no hope of a top 4 finish.

Hombsch will play CHB with Jonas playing the 3rd tall.

We are already top heavy back there playing all of those guys. Not sure it's a necessity to replace Trengove with another tall.

We aren't getting within cooee of top 4, have you looked at our percentage? 86.6% - and that's after dropping 3 games in a row that were in our 'easy' run after the hard start.

Safe to say we're farrrrrrrrrrrrrrked.

You'd hope so if you got the chance.

latest

Why were all slayers hot as *? And more importantly, why did they never do a lesbian arc between her and Buffy?

Alice Springs Weather. http://www.weatherzone.com.au/nt/alice-springs/alice-springs

Saturday will Sunny & 27.

Note: Last year I noticed our players came of at half time struggling for air in the warmer conditions. From my many years of experience in umpiring on this oval - all interstate players feel the affects of the thinner air - 583M above sea level - particularly in warmer weather. I trust this was duly notice by Burgess. I spoke with several of our players after the 2014 game - they all mentioned that they had felt the effects of the thinner air with dry mouths. Keeping moisture in the mouth with a chewie helps to do this.

Traeger Park is the same size as the MCG.

Port Adelaide: http://search.tb.ask.com/search/AJi...=sbt&imgsize=all&safeSearch=on&imgDetail=true

I will be there for certain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We should have won that second game in Adelaide. Was a great contest and I actually think we match up rather well. Ultimately, inexperience and just "not knowing how to win" cost us in the end. We led so many times in the 4th in 2014 and ended up losing. This game kind of summed up our season.

We've matured a lot in that regard though and in all 3 of our wins this year, teams have challenged in the last and we've steadied.

I'm not sure which Melbourne will rock up but I think you've still got too much run for us. We're missing both Salem and Kent, which takes a lot of speed out of our game.

Port should get up by 3-4 goals imo.

We have always struggled playing Melbourne at the best of times. I think we only just got over the line last year when our form was much better. Best thing about this thread is the girly pics:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back