Preview Melbourne vs Port Adelaide - 1.40 Saturday May 30 @TIO

Remove this Banner Ad

Signed up just so I could reply to this. Thank me later. Depends where abouts you are heading. If in Kuta, yes, there is a place that has the footy on a big screen. I watched a couple of 2012 pre season matches there. You will want to find a place called Bar Open. It is an Australian bar, not a bad feed either.
I managed to watch port play in the gili Islands. I feel indo is quite accomodation for Aussie rules fans

Not morally superior, I just think it's just stupid to post in a thread which is meant to be about how we can win and what it's going to take to do so that you are actively backing the opposition. What you do with your money is your business, I just don't see how it's relevant to the thread other than saying you have no belief we are going to win.

It's like telling everyone you need to take a s**t - do what you need to do, but spare us the details.

I hope all you naysayers betting on Melbourne aren't putting dinky s**t little bets on. You want to bail on your team to "ease the pain" and actively try to make money from players who are down on confidence and who you supposedly support, you deserve to lose at least $100 if we win. I want you campaigners to burn like the scum sucking leeches that you are.

Far, far worse than people leaving early. You never bet against your own team when there are premiership points on the line. It's one thing to tip against us, but backing our opposition?

Wrong bet.

I like the way Snrub thinks.

Some of you guys are giving us too much credit.

1. We lost by over 100 points recently.
2. We're Melbourne.
3. You guys surely start winning soon? Why not start against us?

I'd really like to see Port start winning, just start next week please. Either way, should be a good game going off recent match ups.

Who goes with the Hulk?

Dees to win. Need to be Albert Einstein to figure out what game plan Kenny g is hoping we can play to win games. Memo to Kenny g you need to be able to kick it to a player in the forward half so then we can kick some goals, kicking it to the boundary ain't gonna cut it.

Some of you guys are giving us too much credit.

1. We lost by over 100 points recently.
2. We're Melbourne.
3. You guys surely start winning soon? Why not start against us?

I'd really like to see Port start winning, just start next week please. Either way, should be a good game going off recent match ups.

Who goes with the Hulk?
We lost to Brisbane by 7 gls Ffs. Melbourne will play the style we hate tough contested footy giving us no space, wait to we get frustrated and turn it over then bang easy goals back the other way.

It's like telling everyone you need to take a s**t - do what you need to do, but spare us the details.

You just destroyed the raison d'etre of social media.

Some of you are being right girls here.
How about this, if you dont have any belief in the team or are actively betting against them.

There is another team down the road "the Team for all SA Customers"
Go get a membership with them.

I hope all you naysayers betting on Melbourne aren't putting dinky s**t little bets on. You want to bail on your team to "ease the pain" and actively try to make money from players who are down on confidence and who you supposedly support, you deserve to lose at least $100 if we win. I want you campaigners to burn like the scum sucking leeches that you are.

Far, far worse than people leaving early. You never bet against your own team when there are premiership points on the line. It's one thing to tip against us, but backing our opposition?

Wrong bet.

what a crock of s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is another team down the road "the Team for all SA Customers"
Go get a membership with them.

There was bound to be a tsunami of cognitive dissonance associated with the past few weeks.

To go from believing we came out of the most brutal 5 weeks of fixturing in many a year primed for a premiership, only to drop three of the most rolled gold penned in wins was always going to cause some bipolar reactions in people. Transitioning to accepting a lesser expectation after surviving the hyperderp of 2008-2012 is going to come with teething problems.

The "get a membership with the Cows" refrain isn't helpful.

Not morally superior, I just think it's just stupid to post in a thread which is meant to be about how we can win and what it's going to take to do so that you are actively backing the opposition. What you do with your money is your business, I just don't see how it's relevant to the thread other than saying you have no belief we are going to win.

Is it ok to just tip against us?

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/po...indigenous-round/story-fndv8s6g-1227371739779
Port Adelaide players to wear Aboriginal art on their boots — and jumper — in Indigenous round
PORT Adelaide’s tribute to the Aboriginal culture will extend beyond wearing the Indigenous jumper designed by Chad Wingard’s family on Saturday to have the team in boots with Aboriginal art designs.

Artist Shane Cook has painted the Power players’ boots working to the same “Tree of Life” theme presented on the jumper by Wingard’s grandmother, Barb.
Power midfielder Hamish Hartlett says the club’s non-indigenous players appreciate the symbolism in both the Wingard jumper design and Cook’s boots.
More....
http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/po...indigenous-round/story-fndv8s6g-1227371739779
upload_2015-5-27_21-1-34.png
Chad Wingard and Hamish Hartlett with their boots painted by artist Shane Cook
The boots look great......

Remove this Banner Ad

Back