Preview Melbourne vs Port Adelaide - 1.40 Saturday May 30 @TIO

Remove this Banner Ad

I also cant imagine betting money against Port.

You don't bet money hoping you lose that money, you bet it hoping you win more back.
That can only happen by Port losing.

In Seminyak, chilling in Potato Head as we speak, but I reckon I can sneak a day trip to Kuta with an extended lunch break past the missus ;)
There are bars in Seminyak that would show the footy as well. I will try and look up the place we went to.

BTW visit the Cocoon Bar, great location, great staff and at around 4pm they have a 2 for one special on all drinks.

Dees to win. Need to be Albert Einstein to figure out what game plan Kenny g is hoping we can play to win games. Memo to Kenny g you need to be able to kick it to a player in the forward half so then we can kick some goals, kicking it to the boundary ain't gonna cut it.
Gotta love the low post count people and their anti Hinkley bullsit.

I reckon he had a pretty good point. We supposedly have 3 tall forwards yet continually empty out the forward line. If that's not the coaches fault then whose is it?
I think you missed the point of his point and my point.

His point is that he wants to turn people against Hinkley and is likely a Crows troll (hence the low post count and negativity).
My point is that it was obvious, yet you still went with it.

The thing is when we're in a slump we really slump. Dom's farewell game we barely got over Melbourne and were playing like a genuine contender for the bottom four. No other club puts its fanbase through the wringer like Port Adelaide do.

We turned it around last year and I'm sure we'll turn it around this year too, although we've inflicted near terminal damage to our season with this slump. Will we do it against Melbourne? Ah, well, you never know!

I'll be watching and enjoying the game and cheering on the guys. I loved watching the Alice Springs game last year, it's a great location and I love the indigenous guernseys. Carn Power!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i'm flying out tomorrow morning to see this game, I've never been to Alice Springs.

anyone else heading up?

this will be a very tough game indeed, Melbourne match up well against us..

look forward to seeing who get's first crack at Kanes old job..!

Actually glad I'm pulling on the boots this Saturday afternoon because the last 3 weeks have been really hard to watch. For the time being, i think it's better not knowing until the end.

Don't even know when it's on.

If they play half reasonably, someone will text me

Can't see us beating Melbourne sadly. We're in some bizarro quicksand

I think you missed the point of his point and my point.

His point is that he wants to turn people against Hinkley and is likely a Crows troll (hence the low post count and negativity).
My point is that it was obvious, yet you still went with it.
seriously? sop makes a point about kens game plan and is a crows troll? There is nothing wrong with what they wrote and actually a valid criticism of the way we are playing atm. There are actually crows supporters who post s**t on the Port board all the time and seem free to do so, have a go at them. I don't get how a PAFC fan makes an observation about our gameplan and is a troll??????

For the record, I don't get our gameplan at the moment, I am bloody frustrated and confused - but then I am a girl and have a low post count.........

seriously? sop makes a point about kens game plan and is a crows troll? There is nothing wrong with what they wrote and actually a valid criticism of the way we are playing atm. There are actually crows supporters who post s**t on the Port board all the time and seem free to do so, have a go at them. I don't get how a PAFC fan makes an observation about our gameplan and is a troll??????

For the record, I don't get our gameplan at the moment, I am bloody frustrated and confused - but then I am a girl and have a low post count.........

How you doin' ?

They asked Che Cockatoo Collins on the Marnbrook Show tonight what he thought was wrong at Port at the moment .
He looked up to the heavens for a moment then said ' I think desire is not there '
I think he might be right .
Hopefully we can turn it around because a few wins will get the desire stirred up again .
It's just hard work in the meantime .
Melbourne will be physical and negative , try and stifle our run and create scrimmages . They're fairly strong in the midfield , have a reasonable defence and an ok forward line , probably a bit like Richmond , maybe not as developed .
We probably have more talent but are lacking confidence so I'm crossing my fingers .... And toes

Good to see Karl Amon named in the side.
I have been in contact with the Club asking them to try and post the Fox Footy video of Karl on PTV talking about his problems as a child. Is too good, to let it be lost, in the bowls of Fox Footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back