Membership 2014 - Final Total 66,122

Remove this Banner Ad

memgraf_140328.png DailyRateGraph_140328.png ClubMemComp_140328.png

Well as I indicated we would be lucky to get 1,500 for the week and we weren't lucky - got 1.494 , close but no cigar and fell behind on the sell rate from both of the last two years corresponding week.

History from the last two years is highly divergent so makes it harder to predict but after a win over Carlton you would hope we can match last years week so close to the 1,600 mark for next week.

Looking forward - from this point in 2012 we sold a further 8.046 , and in 2013 9,150 (+ 5,000). So the 70k should be a shoe in, 75k if we can repeat the later season on sell performance from last year we should manage but still looking tough.

Hawthorn supporters are the WRX drivers of the afl. Absolute tossers lol
I'm not fazed by any clubs supporter's, let alone theirs, as it's all apart of what makes up our great code.But when a coach,players and club personnel are involved in a program to cheat its' competition then there names are mud...And as the Hawks did to Essendon in 2004, so should we...........

Disappointing KC Tiger. If the reason was you couldn't afford it or that you were not getting the value as you are so far away - yeah I get it. But on the result of the round 2 game :(
Hope we knock off the blue- baggers
1) Coz I hate em
2) Get everyone thinking positive again and get the season moving again
3) It would be great keep you on board for another year KC Tiger

See 1)
Underwhelming, but job done, interstate membership, here I come

Tbh it's more about wtf do I care about elite sport?
$ go a lot further to a charity ( no, not nth melb!, I mean, save the kids/whales/air, etc)
On the other hand, Go Tiges!

Reckon there will be a big jump. Doubt we would have sold only 150 from Fri, Sat and Sun especially after a win when we sold 3-400 a day during the week leading to the game
FFS - 280 per day last week - there's a graph with it on it a few posts up. And the membership department isn't open on weekends and the onlines sale over a weekend have never netted us more than 100 - that 150 is a true and expected number. 1,600 this week will be a bloody good effort - away game coming up so sales will be slow this week and pick up next week heading into pies game.

FFS - 280 per day last week - there's a graph with it on it a few posts up. And the membership department isn't open on weekends and the onlines sale over a weekend have never netted us more than 100 - that 150 is a true and expected number. 1,600 this week will be a bloody good effort - away game coming up so sales will be slow this week and pick up next week heading into pies game.

You ever heard of 16 game memberships?

See 1)
Underwhelming, but job done, interstate membership, here I come

Tbh it's more about wtf do I care about elite sport?
$ go a lot further to a charity ( no, not nth melb!, I mean, save the kids/whales/air, etc)
On the other hand, Go Tiges!

Too funny KC Tiger

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We probably do

We don't - I know youre over the top on membership expectations are a thing of legend now, but we come know where near selling hundreds of this type of membership each day

I reckon half our memberships are 16 gamers. That's 100 a day

There is no chance 50% of our memberships are 16 games. Look at our revenue per membership, we are low on premium packages and heavy on three gamers, otherwise we would be much closer to the Pies/Dons profit per membership

There is no chance 50% of our memberships are 16 games. Look at our revenue per membership, we are low on premium packages and heavy on three gamers, otherwise we would be much closer to the Pies/Dons profit per membership

Why would you find it so hard to believe? :cool:
A huge amount of people who go to the footy barely miss a game in melbourne so they get 16 game memberships. None of my mates have 11 gamers. I reckon the 11 gamer should be fazed out for the 16 gamer at a good cost. That is one way to increase crowds at away games in melb

Why would you find it so hard to believe? :cool:
A huge amount of people who go to the footy barely miss a game in melbourne so they get 16 game memberships. None of my mates have 11 gamers. I reckon the 11 gamer should be fazed out for the 16 gamer at a good cost. That is one way to increase crowds at away games in melb

You are so wrong on this. We have a major issue with only roughly 50% of reserved seat holders turning up to each game, and these are people who pay a significant premium on the 16 gamer for their membership

Our revenue per membership is roughly equal to Hawthorn, who have their average significantly drawn down because of the lower cost Tassie games constituting over 10k of their membership.

We are getting better, but we have a long way to go

I don't respect people who buy 3 gamers

You disagree with Bennie then

His view was anyone prepared to pony up the cash and commit to the club is considered a member (which is why we were including non-ticketed in our numbers before the AFL did).

I don't respect people who buy 3 gamers
I buy one every year for my late father. need to put something on his tombstone. Can't bare it for him not to be apart of it so why not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back