Membership 2014 - Final Total 66,122

Remove this Banner Ad

The worst case scenario, was another false dawn. Benny has done an almighty job, but when he came out and sounded like a delusional looney tune lost in another world, losing sight of reality and stated the 15-1-100 then alarm bells started to ring for me. Right now the tigers can win 10 in a row, the 100K is about a 10000000000000-1 pop and if i were the club I would be sitting down working out how they are going to keep the membership to over 45K IMO. They will desert in droves and will only ever put their money up after the tiges make top 4, not when the delusiional brains trust wave the "no excuses flag" its top 4 or bust and all that s**t that right now the tiger army are saying shove it up your arse!!!!

Membership, well in in 2015 the smart money should budget for potential down grade approximate 10% this is around 6000 plus memberships. What is this going to cost, I think less if Hardwick is removed at season end?

If we start to go backwards in a significant way in member numbers.....I'm not sure that supporters won't be labelled soft. After 3 or 4 years of steady progress we had to have a glitch(down season) on the radar at some stage. Happens to most teams.

Players have a lot to answer for with their ordinary efforts this year. Have cost the club $1,000s.

Players are confused man. Sink that in to you. Talk to them mate. I know you have connections at our club.

People say it's easy to bag the coach and the players get off, but when you shift your gameplan 3 times in a pre season and change it again during the season, change roles, not give clear objectives for kids making their way, publically call out players and put blame on them after all that, mate, Cmon.

There's been countless errors by the football department that have put us in a situation we are in. It's unforgivable but it will be all forgiven. Players aren't blameless but the majority of our situation lies with our football department.

Back on memberships, the club should be worried about next year, but not to the extent to make desperate decisions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Players are confused man. Sink that in to you. Talk to them mate. I know you have connections at our club.

People say it's easy to bag the coach and the players get off, but when you shift your gameplan 3 times in a pre season and change it again during the season, change roles, not give clear objectives for kids making their way, publically call out players and put blame on them after all that, mate, Cmon.

There's been countless errors by the football department that have put us in a situation we are in. It's unforgivable but it will be all forgiven. Players aren't blameless but the majority of our situation lies with our football department.

Back on memberships, the club should be worried about next year, but not to the extent to make desperate decisions.
Pretty well said.

Can not like this enough

Membership, just wait until 2015 comes around. I predict a 10 - 12% or around 6 to 8 thousand less members next year.
The club has really done it self over this year.

WTF? Haha

They had some sort of deal on from memory. Buy some sort of membership and attend any 3 games in Melbourne or something similar. (including away i assume?)

Guess it sucked a few people in.

I think next year the number will go down, but it won't be the actual membership number that hurts us, it'll be all the people on 11 game home memberships downsizing to 3 game memberships etc.. this is what will really hurt the RFC.

They had some sort of deal on from memory. Buy some sort of membership and attend any 3 games in Melbourne or something similar. (including away i assume?)

Guess it sucked a few people in.

I think next year the number will go down, but it won't be the actual membership number that hurts us, it'll be all the people on 11 game home memberships downsizing to 3 game memberships etc.. this is what will really hurt the RFC.
Yeah people just keeping their consecutive years at a minimal cost.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back