Membership 2015 - How Melbourne are you? - now over 35k

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Email from Melbourne outlining the benefits of "premium" membership (I'm guessing what I upgraded to is deemed premium) and the things I get/can do at games now. Far out Melbourne's membership department leaves Essendon's for dead.

I've heard that from a few friends who support opposition clubs. Nice to know we excel at something! :)

I've heard that from a few friends who support opposition clubs. Nice to know we excel at something! :)
Almost to put it in perspective, I got emails at the same time from Melbourne and Essendon. Melbourne was the benefits of premium and letting me know the things I get at games starting this weekend. Essendon was flogging some $120 a head Dreamtime game dinner thing.

Almost to put it in perspective, I got emails at the same time from Melbourne and Essendon. Melbourne was the benefits of premium and letting me know the things I get at games starting this weekend. Essendon was flogging some $120 a head Dreamtime game dinner thing.
senseofentitlement.com.au

senseofentitlement.com.au
I think you're exactly right. I think there is a sense of entitlement amongst the Essendon membership department. Their efforts have been ordinary for a few years.

Melbourne, however, have been great.

I think you're exactly right. I think there is a sense of entitlement amongst the Essendon membership department. Their efforts have been ordinary for a few years.

Melbourne, however, have been great.

That's interesting considering the past few years Essendon have had it seems odd that they would not be doing everything to bring their fans onboard.

That's interesting considering the past few years Essendon have had it seems odd that they would not be doing everything to bring their fans onboard.
It goes back further than that. There's been little things since that thing blew up but the culture there is the issue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Talking to the club now about moving my reserved seat. Oh Melbourne membership department you do not disappoint.
Hard to tell if you're being sarcastic or complimenting the membership department.

Hard to tell if you're being sarcastic or complimenting the membership department.
They're great. I tweeted asking them if it was possible and they replied within minutes asking for my details so they could look into it.

They're great. I tweeted asking them if it was possible and they replied within minutes asking for my details so they could look into it.
"Do you have any other reserved seats left?!!!"
"A couple..."
ieAIG74.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back