Membership 2015 - How Melbourne are you? - now over 35k

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I dunno but I'm pretty sure there wasn't the membership tent at gate 5 last weekend that there normally is so you might need to contact the club.
Yeah no worries, I've got my scarf but my brother hasn't been to a game yet this year, he reckons he can get his scarf any game and I'm telling him "I don't think so, start going to games you idiot"

I like having all the scarves as a collection personally.
What's the voucher worth anyway?
I donate mine to refugee shelter winter appeals, just to try to convert a few potential future footy fans.

Or as a teenager I'd give them to cute girls to convert them instead.

I donate mine to refugee shelter winter appeals, just to try to convert a few potential future footy fans.

Or as a teenager I'd give them to cute girls to convert them instead.
Gee, I wouldn't mind a few scarves from the 40's to add to my collection.:D

I like having all the scarves as a collection personally.
What's the voucher worth anyway?
I'm planning on sewing them together into a blanket in a few years. Saw a guy with that a year or two ago, both looked awesome and super warm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have hit 36k according to the membership website! GO TEAM!

Does anyone know if its 15 years for platinum or 20?

Curse 16y/o me being lazy or I'd have both covered :$

Needing a break from the demons after a shambolic performance against St Kilda so refusing to go to the game the next week in order to not have my weekend ruined then missing the first time Melbourne beat Collingwood since I've been living in Melbourne? Yeah i'm pretty melbourne

Needing a break from the demons after a shambolic performance against St Kilda so refusing to go to the game the next week in order to not have my weekend ruined then missing the first time Melbourne beat Collingwood since I've been living in Melbourne? Yeah i'm pretty melbourne

I did this aswell.

I'm rapt that I missed the Saints game.

The target has been 40k for about 5 years. We'll hit that when we make finals.
No doubt. Hopefully when we get a bit of success we get the bandwagon wheels replaced, I think we have a lot more supporters than people think, but obviously sucking for so long hasn't helped with actual memberships. :$

No doubt. Hopefully when we get a bit of success we get the bandwagon wheels replaced, I think we have a lot more supporters than people think, but obviously sucking for so long hasn't helped with actual memberships. :$

Pretty much. We also would have lost a decent amount of supporters through the last decade, but there will be plenty coming out of the woodwork if we start winning regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back