Votes: 43 52.4%
  • No

Votes: 39 47.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My renewal forms arrived yesterday. Seems they're sticking with the whole "My Heart Beats True" thing. Packages all look the same.

Also this year you can pay $5 to get one of the following players on your membership card:
  • Angus Brayshaw
  • Lynden Dunn
  • Max Gawn
  • Jesse Hogan
  • Nathan Jones
  • Tom McDonald
  • Dom Tyson
  • Bernie Vince
  • Jack Viney
  • Jack Watts
Two things: a) Is anyone NOT going to get Hoges? b) Could be REAL awkward for the people who get Watts on their card...

2010 - The Fire Has Started - [33,358]

2011 - Let Your Demon Out - [36,937]

2012 - Generation D - [35,345]

2013 - First & Forever - [33,177]

2014 - My Heart Beats True - [35,911]

2015 - How Melbourne Are You? - [35,953]

My renewal forms arrived yesterday. Seems they're sticking with the whole "My Heart Beats True" thing. Packages all look the same.

Also this year you can pay $5 to get one of the following players on your membership card:
  • Angus Brayshaw
  • Lynden Dunn
  • Max Gawn
  • Jesse Hogan
  • Nathan Jones
  • Tom McDonald
  • Dom Tyson
  • Bernie Vince
  • Jack Viney
  • Jack Watts
Two things: a) Is anyone NOT going to get Hoges? b) Could be REAL awkward for the people who get Watts on their card...

Nah, I'll be different and get TMac. Bernie tempting too.

+1

renewed on the phone this morning. don't like that dedicated demon stuff, makes me feel like an electricity company customer or something, where they just debit away and you have no control, "for your convenience" of course...

anyway, earliest I've ever done it I think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

customising an upgrade with stuff attached is complex (probably because I didn't really read the form properly) do I still get a scarf if I decide I would rather have a polo or is it either or?

I think I might opt for a Watts card and stick a picture of Prestia over it if and when...

+1

renewed on the phone this morning. don't like that dedicated demon stuff, makes me feel like an electricity company customer or something, where they just debit away and you have no control, "for your convenience" of course...

anyway, earliest I've ever done it I think.
I don't like it either. I have no idea what my bank account is going to look like at the end of the season so i don't want to go into the red automatically. It's not that i don't want to sign up it's that i need to save up still.

Think i might go for Viney or Dunn or my card. Or as i mentioned i'm tight with money so i might not bother spending the $5 extra

Probably we have pretty much exhausted the card thing, but that shouldn't stop me adding a further unnecessary post. This year my ordinary card has N Jones - same pic as the cover of the calendar. If they do the same for 2016 aren't we ripping off all the people who select Hogan?

Yes, that needed saying

Probably we have pretty much exhausted the card thing, but that shouldn't stop me adding a further unnecessary post. This year my ordinary card has N Jones - same pic as the cover of the calendar. If they do the same for 2016 aren't we ripping off all the people who select Hogan?

Yes, that needed saying
I was thinking that.

If you get a Dawes card my bet is that it will crumble and fall apart as soon as it is exposed to sunlight, or a well directed pass.

Your wallet will become incredibly heavy and start dropping credit cards and the like for no reason. You'll start screaming at said card and become increasingly frustrated and wonder why you got that Chris Dawes card in the first place. Why, why cant he just be a membership card? Other cards around him, smaller, less experienced cards seem to do their job, but why not him? He had one job and that was to be a membership card and he just doesn't do it. Next year you will try and trade that Chris Dawes card, but no one will want it.

A Lumumba card would actually be really handy. No matter how many times you think you might have dropped it, it just keeps popping up in your back pocket and comes with a year of free hospital passes
I thought the Lumumba card would have possessed you to throw it long to people you don't like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back