Votes: 43 52.4%
  • No

Votes: 39 47.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard the Lamumba card is the same one you are given in Los Angeles so you can buy medical marijuana

Weird phrase.

If you had a gun to your head and had to reveal your real soul, would you prefer to be remembered as cheap or nothing?

For that matter, if you were actually nothing, I mean literally, there wouldn't be a MWNN to make a call, so that is stupid.

Yes I'm a bit sozzled but that is the Hawks fault for not losing like they were meant to

Weird phrase.

If you had a gun to your head and had to reveal your real soul, would you prefer to be remembered as cheap or nothing?

For that matter, if you were actually nothing, I mean literally, there wouldn't be a MWNN to make a call, so that is stupid.

Yes I'm a bit sozzled but that is the Hawks fault for not losing like they were meant to
989.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feelin gold? ;)

It's a shame they don't have the Tapscott option. You know the cards in your wallet but can't find it anywhere.
The James Strauss card - just as it starts showing some sign of being useful it snaps in half and fails to work after you sticky tape it back together.

The Jeffy card is useless if you try to go through the turnstiles from directly in front; gotta screw it through sideways with an oppo supporter on your arse.
Just don't try driving with it.

Thread going as expected. Haha.

Going to take the punt on the Watts card 1) because I like him and 2) great novelty value if he's traded.
I know two demon supporters who are doing that for exactly the same reasons. The idea has merit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back