Votes: 43 52.4%
  • No

Votes: 39 47.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting an international membership for next year. Does anyone know if the club charges for postage overseas to the UK? And can the $25 Demon Shop voucher be used online?
Pretty sure the voucher can be used online

Our first 5 games:
GWS MCG
Essendon MCG
North BA
Collingwood MCG
Richmond MCG

If we can go 3-2 or better that'll be a huge boost to our membership, and will put us on track for record numbers. Considering how awful our starts have been in recent years (Even in 2006 we went 0-3 to start) I think the membership counts have been pretty solid. Would be hard as Essendon is the only game I have us favourites in, but still doable.

Our first 5 games:
GWS MCG
Essendon MCG
North BA
Collingwood MCG
Richmond MCG

If we can go 3-2 or better that'll be a huge boost to our membership, and will put us on track for record numbers. Considering how awful our starts have been in recent years (Even in 2006 we went 0-3 to start) I think the membership counts have been pretty solid. Would be hard as Essendon is the only game I have us favourites in, but still doable.
4 and 1

I am yet to renew as i might be moving back to melbourne so i can get a full membership and get to more then two games a year for once.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Membership pack arrived this week. This year's scarf is a little, well, underwhelming. I assume this is because they knew that there was a logo change about to happen, so they went basic so they could just sew a couple of patches on them quickly once it was all sorted.

I'm not fussed though. I've got that many other bloody Melbourne scarves anyway I could wrap myself up in them all and look like a red and blue mummy.

Also, I ordered a members polo but it wasn't in the pack. Does anyone know if they get sent out separately or do I need to contact the club to find out what's happened to it?

I'm not fussed though. I've got that many other bloody Melbourne scarves anyway I could wrap myself up in them all and look like a red and blue mummy.
Yeah that's why I chose the $25 gift voucher option this time. Especially glad I did so if the scarf doesn't look great however.

Membership pack arrived this week. This year's scarf is a little, well, underwhelming. I assume this is because they knew that there was a logo change about to happen, so they went basic so they could just sew a couple of patches on them quickly once it was all sorted.

Also, I ordered a members polo but it wasn't in the pack. Does anyone know if they get sent out separately or do I need to contact the club to find out what's happened to it?
Guessing that it is separate.

Hopefully they improve the scarf for Rd1

I love getting the membership pack - but in a way I wish they would include one surprise weird item per year. Like a demons wine stopper or some red and blue fuzzy dice.

And I hope the demons shop extend the new era stuff soon. I'm suddenly dissatisfied with my toothbrush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back