Membership 2016 tally

Remove this Banner Ad

I was at the Irish pub in The Rocks yesterday, and in sits a massive bloke in a Hawks training singlet.

Clearly on holidays, a big loud and proud fk you! to all and sundry, inspiring to see!

I've been here (SYD) for 8 years now (yes I moved early 2008, so 4 flags since I've been here; man 2014 was exquisite!!), and yesterdays experience is not a once off...

The army is clearly growing...

I was at the Irish pub in The Rocks yesterday, and in sits a massive bloke in a Hawks training singlet.

Clearly on holidays, a big loud and proud fk you! to all and sundry, inspiring to see!

I've been here (SYD) for 8 years now (yes I moved early 2008, so 4 flags since I've been here; man 2014 was exquisite!!), and yesterdays experience is not a once off...

I'm in Perth for a holiday. Got my Hawks cap ready for when I'm going through Perth and Fremantle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You see a lot of Hawks around Perth.

Number plates & stickers on cars.
Caps & shirts on people. Sh!tloads of kids with Hawks jumpers. It's become fairly common.
Yep apparently a few years back they were the most heavily supported team in WA after West Coast and Fremantle.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

That would be my opinion
Was living in Perth in the 2000's as we started to pick up our game with Clarko at the helm and there was always a lot of b & g at Subi.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Dont be surprised
Hawthorn has always had large support interstate
Its a big reason why our attendances dont correlate to our membership, we are much more spread out than any other side

This.

Collingwood aside name me any other club thay can draw 50k, 60k or 70k against Sydney and West Coast
Hawthorn?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back