Roast Membership door knock

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sure they will make it to you eventually. I'm in maribyrnong and have not received my card. My family members in east Keilor got their card today.

On another note, how much is this costing the club? Seems like a pretty expensive exercise.

Oi, 44 year member, no-one from The Club has knocked on my door, probably because they know I'm a bloody push over and don't have to bother !! ( came close to making a "statement" if Hird had somehow hung on though)

Mate they are hand delivering all through Aus, so relax.

I'm sure they will make it to you eventually. I'm in maribyrnong and have not received my card. My family members in east Keilor got their card today.

On another note, how much is this costing the club? Seems like a pretty expensive exercise.

It's efc staff that are doing to the drop ins. Small cost for printing and travel.

Just what we need in life. More clowns at our doorstep trying to sell us something.

Desperate measures call for dumb and desperate ideas.
.... They don't actually sell anything. They just say "g'day, thanks for your support, here's a thank you card" and leave.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

.... They don't actually sell anything. They just say "g'day, thanks for your support, here's a thank you card" and leave.

I'm ******* outraged.

Just what we need in life. More clowns at our doorstep trying to sell us something.

Desperate measures call for dumb and desperate ideas.

Geez man.

Life ain't so bad, ya know?

I got the knock the other day and ignored it as I have a strict policy of not answering the door during the day unless I'm expecting someone, due to the large amount of door knockers in my area.

Checked about 10 mins later to find the envelope under my door.

I was really looking forward to it, too.

I got the knock the other day and ignored it as I have a strict policy of not answering the door during the day unless I'm expecting someone, due to the large amount of door knockers in my area.

Checked about 10 mins later to find the envelope under my door.

I was really looking forward to it, too.
Wouldn't that indicate you were expecting it?

They came to my door about 3 or so weeks ago in rural SA where I doubt there are many supporters, but honestly you can't expect them to get to everyone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back