News Membership/Finals ticketing

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone tried to renew their AO membership? What a shambles you'd think for the money we are forking out they could get a website working. I rang up and she still couldn't put it though I'm getting a call back! *shakes head

All the prime spots reserved, have to arrive an hour before the game to get a reasonable seat, inferior facilities, exorbitant annual fee, the Western Stand just ticks all the boxes!

Hey guys. Got a letter last week saying my membership will be automatically renewed as I signed up to "easy pay". Don't remember doing that and my details have changed from last year. Have sent two emails to the regarding this and still have heard anything. Then get a text message today reminding me about payment?!

Hey guys. Got a letter last week saying my membership will be automatically renewed as I signed up to "easy pay". Don't remember doing that and my details have changed from last year. Have sent two emails to the regarding this and still have heard anything. Then get a text message today reminding me about payment?!
I'd probably ring them if you definitely want it cancelled and they're not replying to the emails. 08 8440 6690.

I'd probably ring them if you definitely want it cancelled and they're not replying to the emails. 08 8440 6690.
yea don't want it cancelled at all just want to pay with my new details. Cheers mate will ring tomoro but it's never been an issue before. Seems like a few people having issues with it this year?

Got the letter to say I will auto renew with Easy Pay and logged into online banking to see they are debiting the full amount.
Will have to check my partners ticket that wasn't on auto renew but was also on auto pay.

They did a similar thing when I joined Adelaide United.

[MEMBERSHIP PAYMENT ERROR
Dear Rusty Crow ,

Recently your Adelaide Oval Football Membership was auto-renewed for the 2016 season.

This was processed in error as a full payment instead of your nominated instalment payment. Once this error was identified, the payment was immediately returned and you should see this money back in your account on Wednesday or Thursday depending on your financial institution.

Your first instalment payment will now be deducted on Monday 23rd November.

On investigation it was identified that your renewal payment was the result of an automatic renewal error at our contracted ticketing agency. The agency have reviewed their processes to ensure that it does not occur again in the future.

We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

Regards,

Adelaide Oval Football Member Services
Ph: 1300 100 336
/QUOTE]

SMA are stuffing mine up as well. I logged into my account and set it up through my Bank Account instead of Credit Card and on Tuesday 3 Payments of $55 came out instead of one. I called and they said 2 payments will be refunded. Well Instead overnight another $55 has come out.

SMA are stuffing mine up as well. I logged into my account and set it up through my Bank Account instead of Credit Card and on Tuesday 3 Payments of $55 came out instead of one. I called and they said 2 payments will be refunded. Well Instead overnight another $55 has come out.

This LAYPAY system is horrible. Never had an issue under Ticketmaster

Mine came out as normal, but when people are getting debited $400-$500 instead of $40-$50, I can imagine the inconvenience this could cause for many people. The club, to be frank, should just not charge people the first month as compensation for those affected.

Well here we are on Nov 18th... I am still yet to receive renewal letters/emails.. I rang the club last week they told me I will have them by Friday last week/mon this week. they also told me the due date for payment is 30/11. In the past its always been mid January.. all of a sudden its late Nov. and I haven't even got my letters yet 9we do it the old fashioned way, we pay in one lump sum and we go to the club to pay it or over the phone. I think it is a bit harsh/rude by the club to want money so soon and money so soon and I haven't even got the letters!

I have now contacted Laypay direct. They have sent me the below

Nov 18, 11:02am

Hi Crows Dude,
I'm sorry about this inconvenience incident.
We are working with Ticketek company, which manages Adelaide Oval memberships , to refund you.

Please find Ticketek support team contact below if you need to follow up with them:

Thanks again,

---The Team at LayPay

team@laypayit.com
https://laypayit.com/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mine came out as normal, but when people are getting debited $400-$500 instead of $40-$50, I can imagine the inconvenience this could cause for many people. The club, to be frank, should just not charge people the first month as compensation for those affected.
It's not the club this is the SMA and their shitty new system.

Anyone tried to renew their AO membership? What a shambles you'd think for the money we are forking out they could get a website working. I rang up and she still couldn't put it though I'm getting a call back! *shakes head

All the prime spots reserved, have to arrive an hour before the game to get a reasonable seat, inferior facilities, exorbitant annual fee, the Western Stand just ticks all the boxes!

I went to one game last year (saints), got there an hour and a half before the start and couldn't get closer than half way up the highest stand. What is good is that we could get heaps of guest passes from our tickets, so we still had a great arvo. How early do you need to be to get closer to the action?

I went to one game last year (saints), got there an hour and a half before the start and couldn't get closer than half way up the highest stand. What is good is that we could get heaps of guest passes from our tickets, so we still had a great arvo. How early do you need to be to get closer to the action?

Mate thats know where near early enough. Gates open generally 2 hours before the game. The western stand line up is huge by then. I get there about 1 hour before opening time so about 3 hours before the game starts.

For a 7:10 game Im there by 4:00, a 12:40 game Im there by 9.. etc.

If I wanted a seat and was not happy to stand in the Ridings Bar, I would not bother with Essential Crow. Western stand is now the oldest and has least facilities. Yes the pop up vans on the lawn out back are good. However hearing people get to the game so early just to get a seat is ludicrous. Essentially lining up and waiting for a longer time than the actual game. Reminds me of an election in a third world country. Reserving a seat in an inferior stand is also ridiculous extra expense.

The one advantage is no sun. Wear a hat and sunnies.

If our group were ever keen on sitting in a seat I would go the Riverbank Stand. With the reserved seat you can get there just before game time after a nice meal and cheaper (and better) beers in town.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using Tapatalk

If I wanted a seat and was not happy to stand in the Ridings Bar, I would not bother with Essential Crow. Western stand is now the oldest and has least facilities. Yes the pop up vans on the lawn out back are good. However hearing people get to the game so early just to get a seat is ludicrous. Essentially lining up and waiting for a longer time than the actual game. Reminds me of an election in a third world country. Reserving a seat in an inferior stand is also ridiculous extra expense.

If our group were ever keen on sitting in a seat I would go the Riverbank Stand. With the reserved seat you can get there just before game time after a nice meal and cheaper (and better) beers in town.

Riverbank Stand is good. If there's loud rock music playing prior to a game (not my preference, live and let live :D ) I can catch the last train and arrive shortly before game time. Entry is so easy you just slide into your seat without any probs.

The BIG advantage I think Essential Crows has is that it's largely open choice seating. Don't like the people you're sitting around. All good you'll have another group to annoy next game. Call me old school, but I enjoy the line up and the ability to choose a different seat each game.

Also, while the Western Stand is the oldest stand, the facilities are still great. It's not like the Western Stand facilities are AAMI Stadium-esque. They're still very good (at least on par with the rest of the stadium), plus you have the food trucks for a bit of variety.

The demonisation of the Western Stand is pretty unnecessary.

The BIG advantage I think Essential Crows has is that it's largely open choice seating. Don't like the people you're sitting around. All good you'll have another group to annoy next game. Call me old school, but I enjoy the line up and the ability to choose a different seat each game.

Also, while the Western Stand is the oldest stand, the facilities are still great. It's not like the Western Stand facilities are AAMI Stadium-esque. They're still very good (at least on par with the rest of the stadium), plus you have the food trucks for a bit of variety.

The demonisation of the Western Stand is pretty unnecessary.
Hm, not sure about this. I sit in the northern end of the Western Stand, and to get to any of the facilities I have to walk out the front of the stand, and go down an uncovered ramp. I never had to walk in the rain to go to the loo or buy food at AAMI stadium.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back