News Membership/Finals ticketing

Remove this Banner Ad

My pack arrived today and overall pretty impressed - love the yellow - and even the pen is decent - but that cap is humungous!! LOL!! Not that I mind, I don't wear it anyway but the growing collection looks good on my entry coat rack and pisses off my Puff friends! The only thing I would like is a really solid key ring to replace my 2011 one which is still in use and starting to look at bit ragged.

I've only ever been a bronze member but I got these in 2011 and 13.
s-l225.jpg

mO2wvsjYMmmwN_FdPZLJZgw.jpg

Ah the Trigg strategy of giving non-ticketed members more benefits than season ticket holders :drunk:

Card is cunningly hiddden. Don't throw out the packaging!
i didn't realise my card was there untill reading on here. lucky I had kept the packaging!

So used to the card coming later that I didn't even think twice when I didn't find it. Wonder how many people will throw the card away?!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you guys get everything piecemeal or all at once? I figure it is because I am on the other side of the world but I get things haphazardly...like one week the letter with the pins and stickers, then a week or two later the yearbook, just this week I got a letter saying the rest of the membership stuff was ordered and would be on its way.

It is in no way a big deal, hell I am glad I get anything at all that actually arrives...I just find it amusing and wondered if that happens across the board or just me.

In a way it is kind of cool anyhow cause every week or so something else shows up.

I want to say it was the same as this year. I am fairly sure it was unchanged. Maybe up 5 AUD from 150 to 155.

I am old and can't remember exactly. :(

Up $5AUD? So down about $30USD with the current exchange rate... ;)

Question: I went with Bronze membership this year. My understanding is you get ungaurranteed tickets to 3 games. Does this mean you could technically be denied entry if it's a sell out? Or am I not understanding this correctly?

Up $5AUD? So down about $30USD with the current exchange rate... ;)

I must admit--I have been shocked at the exchange rate these days. I really was sorely tempted to try to move up trip to this summer/winter for that exact reason.

I must admit--I have been shocked at the exchange rate these days. I really was sorely tempted to try to move up trip to this summer/winter for that exact reason.

You could just purchase some AUD now? If the Aussie dollar jumps up you're laughing. If not, just keep the money for your trip whenever it is.

I did that a few years back for a US trip that didn't eventuate. Ended up making around $250 when the AUD fell.

Question: I went with Bronze membership this year. My understanding is you get ungaurranteed tickets to 3 games. Does this mean you could technically be denied entry if it's a sell out? Or am I not understanding this correctly?
That's true, but I never have been.
Showdowns are excluded, as was first home game vs Sydney. Apart from this, it was always ok (hill crowded at thursday night games, but they still let people in)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back