News Membership/Finals ticketing

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a gold membership with A.O member access. They have informed me that i will not be receiving a membership card because i dont need one for game access. Well how am i going to get a discount at crowmania? How am i going to apply for grand final tickets when i don't have a barcode?

Not sure they have thought it through. Plus i don't have a membership card which kinda makes me feel like a member of the club. They could of left out all the stickers and rugs and useless crap and just given me a card. Poor. I reckon bigfooty could run a better membership department.

I have a gold membership with A.O member access. They have informed me that i will not be receiving a membership card because i dont need one for game access. Well how am i going to get a discount at crowmania? How am i going to apply for grand final tickets when i don't have a barcode?

Not sure they have thought it through. Plus i don't have a membership card which kinda makes me feel like a member of the club. They could of left out all the stickers and rugs and useless crap and just given me a card. Poor. I reckon bigfooty could run a better membership department.

We've just taken up our AO memberships and are keeping our gold status. We transferred our Essentials to a poster on here and the club has been pretty good so far. Have had 3 different answers regarding how we keep the gold upgrade, but remain confident we'll end up with what we want.

We've just taken up our AO memberships and are keeping our gold status. We transferred our Essentials to a poster on here and the club has been pretty good so far. Have had 3 different answers regarding how we keep the gold upgrade, but remain confident we'll end up with what we want.
I thought the only way you could get gold with AO membership was to transfer over a footy park membership in the first year. I wouldn't give up your essential membership you will lose gold i would think?

I thought the only way you could get gold with AO membership was to transfer over a footy park membership in the first year. I wouldn't give up your essential membership you will lose gold i would think?

I've asked 3 times and have gotten;

1. No worries, note it on the transfer form and we'll contact you to get your AO # and link it to that.
2. You'll have to relinquish it and re-apply, but they're not fully subscribed, so no problem.
3. If the transferee takes it then you'll need to re-apply, but if not, you can keep it.

I guess if I ask a 4th time and get a either of the above 3 responses, then that'll be the go. Can't think of what a 4th unique response would be.

I've asked 3 times and have gotten;

1. No worries, note it on the transfer form and we'll contact you to get your AO # and link it to that.
2. You'll have to relinquish it and re-apply, but they're not fully subscribed, so no problem.
3. If the transferee takes it then you'll need to re-apply, but if not, you can keep it.

I guess if I ask a 4th time and get a either of the above 3 responses, then that'll be the go. Can't think of what a 4th unique response would be.
Ah ok if they arent sold out this year you might be ok.

The membership department are not good I agree. I have also been told by the membership department that I dont get a card for my gold as I have an Adelaide Oval Membership. I have a Bronze as well so I have a Crows card anyway but would like one that says Gold on it. I have emailed Leanne. She has always been really good with helping me. Without her I wouldnt have got a gold attached to my AO membership as everyone else said I couldnt as I dropped it before the move to Adelaide Oval. Leanne said the same thing but with a bit of perservering and a glitch on my members account that allowed me to purchase a Gold upgrade on line they let me keep it. This was after Leanne sorted approval from the General Manager for Members Operations.

The membership department are not good I agree. I have also been told by the membership department that I dont get a card for my gold as I have an Adelaide Oval Membership. I have a Bronze as well so I have a Crows card anyway but would like one that says Gold on it. I have emailed Leanne. She has always been really good with helping me. Without her I wouldnt have got a gold attached to my AO membership as everyone else said I couldnt as I dropped it before the move to Adelaide Oval. Leanne said the same thing but with a bit of perservering and a glitch on my members account that allowed me to purchase a Gold upgrade on line they let me keep it. This was after Leanne sorted approval from the General Manager for Members Operations.

Response from Leanne
Hey CrowsDude

Thanks for your email.

Yes, Corey’s information is correct.

I have checked with Member Services and apparently you just need to tell the Crowmania staff that you are a member and they will honour this, but if you ever have an issue you are more than welcome to contact me directly.

Warm wishes

Leanne

You got a blanket. You don't get a pen!

Ah Ok

So its a Blanket or a Pen not and a pen

Thats not what the website says

• Reserved seat for all 11 Crows home matches at Adelaide Oval
  • Priority access to purchase a ticket for Week 1-3 Toyota AFL Finals subject to availability and Crows participation Free entry to all Adelaide Football Club State League (SANFL) matches
  • Email invitation to Members Day
  • Exclusive member email communications and special offers
  • Exclusive members 10% discount at CROWmania
  • Priority access to purchase a ticket for Week 1-3 Toyota AFL Finals subject to availability and Crows participation Free entry to all Adelaide Football Club State League (SANFL) matches
  • Gold includes:
  • Member blanket
  • Guaranteed access to purchase a 2016 Toyota AFL Grand Final ticket should the Crows participate

• Membership card
  • Membership kit including Member lanyard, pin, sticker and magnet
  • Member pen
  • Member cap
  • 2016 Official Club Yearbook (one per household)
  • Junior members also receive:
  • Junior pack including boot bag, Sherrin footy, height chart, sticker sheet and badges
  • Invitation to junior member clinic

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah Ok

• Gold includes:
  • Member blanket
  • Guaranteed access to purchase a 2016 Toyota AFL Grand Final ticket should the Crows participate

• Membership card
  • Member pen
  • Member cap
  • Junior pack including boot bag, Sherrin footy, height chart, sticker sheet and badges

My thought wasn't FACT. I just wanted something you didn't have :p

Ah Ok

• Gold includes:
  • Member blanket

• Membership card
  • Member pen
  • Member cap
The Kids' Boot Bags are cool.

Especially now I know what they are....

ahh, that would explain the absense of mine.

I got my Victorian GA membership pack today - First time signing up..

Wasn't expecting much seeing it was the cheapest option, but boy, the 'bumper' sticker is rubbish - You wouldn't be able to read it from more than a couple of metres away..

I don't have a car but was planning on sticking it on my North Melbourne supporting housemate's car (seeing as he put his North Melbourne member sticker on our other West Coast supporting housemate's car).... but I don't think I will, it's even too rubish to use as a joke sticker..

But other than that I'm stoked I should be able to go to all MCG & Docklands games this year

All I know is little AC and I will count in the AFL numbers this year. Always a way to workaround the system and fight the man!! :p

You guys will enjoy this....got the 2016 membership kit for my global package a few weeks ago. My 2015 global membership kit showed up last week! o_O

Love to know the route that package took....might have circumnavigated the globe and vacationed in the Mediterranean. Not that I blame it. ;)

Andrew Fagan just mentioned on FIVEAA that our Membership number is nearing 55,000.

He said we have never had such a quick renewal rate and are heading towards another record season.

That's just media spin. Never believe any member number dick measuring crap until the end up the year.

LIttle AC and I?

Is that an offspring of yours signing up too?

I made sure we both counted. We didn't like not counting last season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back