News Membership/Finals ticketing

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m thinking of getting a Vic GA membership, trying to work out what the benefit would be to me in regards to tickets. Only go to 2-3 matches in Melbourne a season and usually get the ‘best’ seats I can find. Will the membership allow me entry to some of the better sections like the AFL members?

I’m thinking of getting a Vic GA membership, trying to work out what the benefit would be to me in regards to tickets. Only go to 2-3 matches in Melbourne a season and usually get the ‘best’ seats I can find. Will the membership allow me entry to some of the better sections like the AFL members?
Not in itself. You'd need to upgrade game by game for better seats, and not sure if AFL members would be available to you at all. When I had it (4-8 years ago) it was GA only.

You won't be able to sit in afl members unless you have the $265 afc membership.
Isn't the vic ga membership like $50?
Go sit in afl members for a regular game (if you know somebody that can get an afl members guest pass) it's like $45 per game.

You can upgrade into other areas with the GA Vic membership but you won't be able to sit in afl members.

You won't be able to sit in afl members unless you have the $265 afc membership.
Isn't the vic ga membership like $50?
Go sit in afl members for a regular game (if you know somebody that can get an afl members guest pass) it's like $45 per game.

You can upgrade into other areas with the GA Vic membership but you won't be able to sit in afl members.
It's $40, and all you get is the members pack (Member lanyard, pin, sticker and magnet), no game access.

Then you need to pay for the tickets for each game you attend (standard prices, GA seating), but the club will give you an additional item to collect at each additional game.
First game is a member cap.

ok thanks.

So in regards to ticketing there's no difference for me, buy the same ticket/seats I usually get for the same price etc.

But its a support the club finacially thing, get a bunch of items, and the other member benifits (newsletters/news emails? etc)

ok thanks.

So in regards to ticketing there's no difference for me, buy the same ticket/seats I usually get for the same price etc.

But its a support the club finacially thing, get a bunch of items, and the other member benifits (newsletters/news emails? etc)
According to our members site you have access to the 6 games in Melbourne fir GA Areas. Your card gets charged as you go.

• General Admission access for all 6 Crows 2016 away matches in Melbourne (charged to your linked credit card after each game you attend)*
  • Priority access to purchase a ticket for Week 1-3 Toyota AFL Finals subject to availability and Crows participation
  • General Admission access for up to 3 Crows home matches at Adelaide Oval*#
  • Priority access to purchase Crows daily tickets at Adelaide Oval
  • Invitation and free entry to the 2016 Victorian Members’ Day
  • Junior members also receive:
  • Junior pack including boot bag, Sherrin footy, height chart, sticker sheet and badges
  • Invitation to junior member clinic

• Membership card
  • Membership kit including Member lanyard, pin, sticker and magnet
  • Member cap (to be collected at first Crows Melb match)
  • PLUS, an additional item to collect at each Crows Melbourne match attended
  • Free entry to post-match Member functions
  • 2016 Official Club Year Book (one per household)
  • Exclusive member email communications and special offers
  • Exclusive members 10% discount at CROWmania

My membership pack I got weeks ago had a little bit for the card, but the card was not there. Hopefully it arrives seperately otherwise I will give the club a call.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like the club has re-named the eCrow membership the We Fly As One Membership. Free membership card, sticker, Crowmania discount and members emails as well as priority access to tickets.

Obviously won't count towards the AFL tally but the club has said this isn't a priority and that it is more important to grow the overall list to present to potential sponsors (who wouldn't care how much money we give the club) etc.

I also think it is a great way for people not in a position to support financially or just not quite over the line feel more connected with the club.

Last edited:
Looks like the club has re-named the eCrow membership the We Fly As One Membership. Free membership card, sticker, Crowmania discount and members emails as well as priority access to tickets.

Obviously won't count towards the AFL tally but the club has said this isn't a priority and that it is more important to grow the overall list to present to potential sponsors (who wouldn't care how much money we give the club) etc.

I also think it is a great way for people not in a position to support to support financially or just not quite over the line to feel more connected with the club.

Paladin . Membership card with the e-membership. Kind of contradicts what they had told you from memory.

Paladin . Membership card with the e-membership. Kind of contradicts what they had told you from memory.
I'm a gold member with game access through Adelaide Oval membership. I will not be getting a membership card I have argued through 5/6 emails asking how I get into preseason games or the AGM or priority GF access. But no good - hardly inclusive but hey not worth getting worked up about.

I'm a gold member with game access through Adelaide Oval membership. I will not be getting a membership card I have argued through 5/6 emails asking how I get into preseason games or the AGM or priority GF access. But no good - hardly inclusive but hey not worth getting worked up about.

I'm the same now. How is it you still get access to the AGM? Surely we still get guaranteed GF access, that's not off the table is it.

I'm the same now. How is it you still get access to the AGM? Surely we still get guaranteed GF access, that's not off the table is it.
The guy I was contacting said a barcode will be sent out if we need it. Just seems like a really poor decision to save a penny or 2. Not thought through very well.

What is our current membership number?
I get the feeling no one at our club is particularly fussed. When you consistently sell every seat in the venue, what does it matter how many have signed up?

Revenue $$ + crowd numbers. All that matters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back