Memes that aren't particularly funny, but only make sense on this board

Remove this Banner Ad

pr280.jpg

gaso I just spat out a perfectly good Pinot!! Phone screen needs a bit of work too

Yep, its the simple things that are the funniest...wracked my brain all day for those three ^...the last was 'ahhhh, f88k I dunno' creation, but sums up his efforts all year for many of us!

Yep, its the simple things that are the funniest...wracked my brain all day for those three ^...the last was 'ahhhh, f88k I dunno' creation, but sums up his efforts all year for many of us!
I like that last one the best

I'm reminded of the Robot Chicken version where the Stormtrooper has the daughter.

"Daddy, you're not even trying!"
I know this is different, but l would love for someone with more time and skill than l turn this escalator scene into a gif of Hardwick telling his players to go f themselves like in the video, that would be awesome.

Greater Gattsby I know you're banned and often busy anyhow, let me know what you think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know this is different, but l would love for someone with more time and skill than l turn this escalator scene into a gif of Hardwick telling his players to go f themselves like in the video, that would be awesome.

Greater Gattsby I know you're banned and often busy anyhow, let me know what you think.

Wat did Gatsby do?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back